996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

P0455 - Porsche Fault Code 94 - Tank Vent System (Major Leak)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 07:06 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
P0455 - Porsche Fault Code 94 - Tank Vent System (Major Leak)

I have no CEL. Car runs perfect. Just had the coolant reservoir replaced. Any thoughts.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:33 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
One simple thing to check is the gas cap. But the problem is more likely with the fuel filter and/or its connectors as it is mounted to the coolant reservoir. BTW, if there was no CEL, how did you realize there was a code thrown?

Old 08-08-2009, 11:42 AM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
One simple thing to check is the gas cap. But the problem is more likely with the fuel filter and/or its connectors as it is mounted to the coolant reservoir. BTW, if there was no CEL, how did you realize there was a code thrown?
I scan my car one a week with the Duramtirc to see if there are any faults.

Thanks, I did clear the fault and tighten gas cap. It has not come back...

Thanks for your response.