996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

60-130 Event - Saturday September 19, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 03:27 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Damn. I've lost some weight.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:00 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Paulie, you get the banana back? The only one not scared to run me is Mr. "800 HP and 2900 lbs" Todd.

Peter
Peter, Akram will be in Arkansas till Sunday I will have to wait till Sunday to get my final tune.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:59 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahhahahahha, I HATE YOU! Let me guess, Akram will magically appear at the SUPER SECRET "don't tell anyone" 60-130 at HRP on Sunday?
Peter

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Peter, Akram will be in Arkansas till Sunday I will have to wait till Sunday to get my final tune.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:48 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Okay Walnut...cough up the goods...do I need to start tweekin' the new Z yet...? If you've already posted up the latest G-14 classified tweek for ole' tweety, I missed it.

A PM on the latest will do...I think I have a feeling for some of the tweeks

Still on for Goliad in the "magic carpet ride"...?

Old 09-18-2009, 06:09 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
Okay Walnut...cough up the goods...do I need to start tweekin' the new Z yet...? If you've already posted up the latest G-14 classified tweek for ole' tweety, I missed it.

A PM on the latest will do...I think I have a feeling for some of the tweeks

Still on for Goliad in the "magic carpet ride"...?

Dennis just have Inj's & new clutch.

Yes,still on for Goliad.

Peter there is no reason to be so upset. The facts are the facts Akram is out of town I can't help that. Todd's car will be there that should be plenty for the GT-R.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:33 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Paulie, I'm not upset, just should of expected it... Todd's car is in another class above and beyond my car and your car, I was hoping to have a good role race with tweety... That's all... Todd's car will obliterate my car and your car so nothing to look fwd to really...
Peter

Dennis just have Inj's & new clutch.

Yes,still on for Goliad.

Peter there is no reason to be so upset. The facts are the facts Akram is out of town I can't help that. Todd's car will be there that should be plenty for the GT-R.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Paulie, I'm not upset, just should of expected it... Todd's car is in another class above and beyond my car and your car, I was hoping to have a good role race with tweety... That's all... Todd's car will obliterate my car and your car so nothing to look fwd to really...
Peter
Peter sorry my schedule does not correspond with yours,there will be plenty of time to have some roll on competition.

Good luck with the 60-130 event.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Matt is prepping his car today in hopes to have it ready for the 60-130. We are trying to find extra weight for the rear to help the car squat.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:00 AM
Mr. Collings, thank you for your formal response. Your well wishes are very much appreciated. Let's make sure that our secretaries get together in the future to make sure our schedules correspond.

Good luck with your 60-130 runs on Sunday.

Regards and best wishes,
Mr. Blach

Peter sorry my schedule does not correspond with yours,there will be plenty of time to have some roll on competition.

Good luck with the 60-130 event.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Mr. Collings, thank you for your formal response. Your well wishes are very much appreciated. Let's make sure that our secretaries get together in the future to make sure our schedules correspond.

Good luck with your 60-130 runs on Sunday.

Regards and best wishes,
Mr. Blach

Mr Blach

Your candor on the above issue is truly appreciated. I will have Wilma (non formal events secretary) try to schedule you in for a conference call at your convenience.

Regards
Mr Pauiewalnuts

Old 09-18-2009, 08:41 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !

Old 09-18-2009, 10:33 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Have a safe and a good time guys

Old 09-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Pcar is tucked away for the evening set to FULL KILL!!!! Nite Nite Pcar, nite nite..

Old 09-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
Pcar is tucked away for the evening set to FULL KILL!!!! Nite Nite Pcar, nite nite..
Vcar is all ready and blowing smoke like a coal train! This might be the last event for the old 427 :EEK: Apprently the nitrous liked the rings more then I thought and didnt leave much left! But F*%& it lets see what she can do. She might look like a mosquito fogger, But 4 year and a **** load of nitrous what do you expect. RIP 427! I mean night night 427

Old 09-19-2009, 09:38 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Peter
Do you have a list who will be going out today?
Have a blast
Robert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60-130 Event - Saturday September 19, 2009