996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

60-130 Event - Saturday September 19, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 08:47 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Wow Rich, that's awesome. That Vette is mean. See you soon.

Originally Posted by RichB
Hi Gents,

I will be there too. Added some power since the last time.

Best regards,

Rich

Old 08-25-2009, 08:50 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Thanks. So, you gonna make it?

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS

Old 08-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Might charge the old battery and dust off the cob webs, if im not busy.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:02 PM
A couple more. Not bad guys. We added 10 cars in one day.

1. houstonT (Y Pipe GTR)
2. BlackHorseTurbo (996TT, 24/18g's)
3. TT Gasman (997 RUF 550 R Turbo)
4. Powell (996TT, Boost Logic maybe)
5. bmoores (996TT, 24/20's with another driver)
6. Sneaky C (Viper GTS, exhaust)
7. Chad05gt (Mustang, NO N2O, NO boost, all N/Asty)
8. Matt K (MX5 GT28, 400rwhp)
9. RichB (C5 575whp)
10. Lil Powell (C5 Big Motor, Big Shot, Big Guns )

Old 08-26-2009, 04:46 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Peter
You should try to set up a contest at the mile!
Robert

Old 08-26-2009, 04:52 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Todd I hope too,my clutch should be going in next week I hope it will be finished in time.Name:  coffee.gif
Views: 204
Size:  39.0 KB

Old 08-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Sweet, can't have a 60-130 without Paulie.

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Todd I hope too,my clutch should be going in next week I hope it will be finished in time.Attachment 103765

Old 08-26-2009, 07:10 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Rob - I have tried in the past to work with Shannon and her husband on coordinating the TX Mile with the TX2K event. They basically took the "holier than thou" attitude with me and said that if I wanted to coordinate around their schedule that it would be fine, but otherwise didn't have time to work with me. Sooooooo, having said that... LOL I don't think I'll be doing anything to help them or to generate excitement for their event.

Paulie - quit sippin' that coffee and start installing that clutch. You need redemption, didn't you run like a 7.5 or something?

Peter

Old 08-26-2009, 07:14 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Rob - I have tried in the past to work with Shannon and her husband on coordinating the TX Mile with the TX2K event. They basically took the "holier than thou" attitude with me and said that if I wanted to coordinate around their schedule that it would be fine, but otherwise didn't have time to work with me. Sooooooo, having said that... LOL I don't think I'll be doing anything to help them or to generate excitement for their event.

Peter
That kinda surprises me with Jay and Shannon. I've worked with them both and raced with Jay for several years and they are always super accomodating. Jay is a pretty sharp guy so i'm a little surprised he doesn't see the value of a little collaboration.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:27 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I actually didn't deal much with Jay...I dealt primarily with Shannon...

My plan was to coordinate the TX event with the TX Mile and have some sort of special "entry list" for TX2K participants and have them run on Sunday.........oh well, i tried!
Peter

Old 08-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Looks like we might have a Heads/cam/exhaust C6 Z06... Stay tuned.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:15 AM
HennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to behold
Peter, Jay & Shannon are good people and I think you would really connect well with them if you had the chance to speak to them in person.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:47 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Agreed John.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Yea, that is possible...at this point TX2K10 is set at March 18-21, 2010.....so if they are willing to do the Mile that same weekend, I'm willing to work with them and give it another shot.
Peter

Old 08-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Updated list:

1. houstonT (Y Pipe GTR)
2. BlackHorseTurbo (996TT, 24/18g's)
3. TT Gasman (997 RUF 550 R Turbo)
4. Powell (996TT, Boost Logic maybe)
5. bmoores (996TT, 24/20's with another driver)
6. Sneaky C (Viper GTS, exhaust)
7. Chad05gt (Mustang, NO N2O, NO boost, all N/Asty)
8. Matt K (MX5 GT28, 400rwhp)
9. RichB (C5 575whp)
10. Lil Powell (C5 Big Motor, Big Shot,)
11. 6ohhRCSB (500whp Integra)
12. Turbostang (10 second Mustang)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60-130 Event - Saturday September 19, 2009