996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

misha gt2 add on wing?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 01:39 AM
gearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond repute
misha gt2 add on wing?

how do you guys find misha wings? Good, bad? In both fitment and finish. I ask because I recently bought a 996 turbo black on black my personal dream car, but the factory wing is a little small and being black it has some good size scratches on it. I really love the look of the gt2 add on wing and my birthday is in a couple of days and I am thinking of rewarding myself. But my wife who I love for letting me clean out the bank account to buy the car, says I can't spend $900 for a peice of plastic (her words not mine) and I have looked at the ebay knock off ones, yes there cheap but I don't trust the made in tiawan factor sooo I am wondering if anyone has a used one sitting in their garage collecting dust that they would like to sell? Thanks guys for taking the time to read this and hope there is someone out there who would like to get rid of their used wing as much as I would like to buy it. I also must apologies to the website moderators I realize that this isn't the correct forum section to ask this question but it is taking me to long to built up enough posts and I refuse to be one of those guys that post one word responses like cool and awesome to build theirs up.
Thanks guys, love this site

Old 08-27-2009, 06:03 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Very good product and great support

Old 08-27-2009, 07:33 AM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
I'm using one. Perfect fit and they stand behind their products.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:07 AM
luva966tt is infamous around these partsluva966tt is infamous around these parts
You can also look into Ma Shaw out of San Diego, Im very happy with mine and the quality of it. The price was also cheaper than Misha

Old 08-27-2009, 08:34 AM
StrathRoy is infamous around these parts
I love my Misha wing - perfect fit and finish, and lots of compliments on it.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 AM
O-Ace is infamous around these parts
+1 for Misha GT2 Wing

Old 08-27-2009, 10:22 AM
DeeMan007 is infamous around these parts
I really like the look of my Mishe GT2 wing and the fit is perfect. However, after it was painted, you can still see a ripple, not perfectly flat surface when you look at it closely. The painter sanded it before he primed and painted, but it still turned out like that...this was one of the first generation GT2 and Misha gave me a really good deal on it. Nice guy, great price, so no real compaints, except I wish the workmanship was a little better.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Happy early birthday! Have you considered this wing?

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 08-27-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 AM
VEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really niceVEGAS BAIL is just really nice
I just had one put on mine and i have a cab. They had to customize it but it looks sick....

Old 08-27-2009, 01:42 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
i was thinking about gettign the full gt2 bootlid from misha. How is the fitment of the full piece rather than the add-on? Also, how much have you guys been paying for the misha vs the mashaw?

Old 08-27-2009, 01:59 PM
zahntoid is infamous around these parts
Edwin(precision Porsch) --I like that wing-- could you tell me a little more about it?
Thanks

Old 08-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by zahntoid
Edwin(precision Porsch) --I like that wing-- could you tell me a little more about it?
Thanks

Sure thing. It's the strosek style wing and I would describe it as the TA style but on steroids.

You can find more information on it here

Thanks

Edwin

Old 08-27-2009, 02:37 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
very nice Edwin....

Old 08-27-2009, 06:07 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by luva966tt
You can also look into Ma Shaw out of San Diego, Im very happy with mine and the quality of it. The price was also cheaper than Misha

really? it looks like mashaw is like 1.5 times more expensive.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:46 PM
gearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond repute
thought about the strosek style wing but I still like misha's style better, but nobody has one for sale?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: misha gt2 add on wing?