996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My New 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 07:12 PM
ABCar is infamous around these parts
Nice car...sounds like you paid fair price give or take

Old 08-31-2009, 07:53 PM
altezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the purchase. That was actually one of the cars I was looking at about a month ago. Enjoy the beast.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:15 PM
frankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to all
Hey William,

Congrats on the new car! I love that color! Tough to find, too! I will definitely be at the Cars & Coffee, this weekend. I look forward to meeting you, there.

Apologies for my "stockness"!

Old 08-31-2009, 08:29 PM
ABCar is infamous around these parts
Yes, seal grey is one of Porsche's best colors. Im a little jealous having plane old Arctic Silver...except when the sun shines on it.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:46 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by frankster
Hey William,

Congrats on the new car! I love that color! Tough to find, too! I will definitely be at the Cars & Coffee, this weekend. I look forward to meeting you, there.

Apologies for my "stockness"!

hey dont be sorry be sorry for the 17 year in the honda that still wants to race =)

yea ill be there i hope to have a blast

Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 PM
frog1 is infamous around these parts
laser jammers

Originally Posted by OS Inspector
thanks im searching now for a Clear bra and Laser jammer install
how good are these laser jammers? which ones do you recommend, if any?
it seems cops have just received a new container full of laser guns... last week, a cop practically jumped in front of me on the I-10.. routinely now there are 3 to 4 laser checks in 25 miles!
Also, the cops have unmarked cars following you, not even using their radars to get your speed, then they call the cop car ahead that is waiting for you... good use of our tax $, now they need 2 cars to bust you...

Old 09-01-2009, 01:32 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Great car! There is a great place for a clear bra in northern California since you are heading that way. I am getting one of my cars done there when I return from Seattle.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:16 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Are you talking about premier films ?

On laser hammers yea they work are not cheap like radar detectors
and are application/ install sensitive meaning installed wrong = poor performance I'm getting one either blinder or LI check out the guys of lidar they have tests on these things every year with all the guns

I don't speed much but tickets can make life he'll loose your job high insurance rates etc. It's another tool to use to fend of state taxation of us.

New radar detectors also map the speed n redlight cameras with gps

that's good enough reason there to spend my money on it

William

Old 09-01-2009, 08:28 AM
turbobob is infamous around these parts
Welcome to the board good idea to check the tune it is most important.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by turbobob
Welcome to the board good idea to check the tune it is most important.
Agreed the last thing I need is a 25k blow up motor :-)

Old 09-01-2009, 02:25 PM
frankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to allfrankster is a name known to all
Hey William,

I responded to your PM's, but was told I was not eligible to PM you because I had not posted enough.

So, please PM me a number or email address so I can respond.

Thank you!