996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

my new snails vs standard 3076's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Mark,Sounds good......and I would stop showing pics of them.If they are that good it won't be long before someone figures out what they are and starts copying these turbos and sells em cheaper.Happens all the time around here.
LOL they are cheap....

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmym3
Bailey mark asewrd that for you .

and as Joe , said hes 100% on the money im extremely **** about checking my boost levels and AFR's constantly , and running good fuels. and i dont do runs from a dig just highway pulls. and Joe , man they are just that good as mark sais, im tottaly in awe with this setup .. i was contemplating in getting a Gallardo ,(yes tim i know LOL ) but not anymore ,the car puts a masssive grin on my face every time i get in it now just like the first day a bought it.
Good deal!Very happy for you!And i know what you mean about the Gallardo's....Hell i can't even look at those UGR Gallardo threads anymore.....I start getting itchy lol and I told myself I was gonna wait to start another project until i finish the 996.After the mile I am done modding the 996 and its on to the next.Loving the new GT3RS,its only missing a couple of things.Sorry for the OT

Old 09-08-2009, 04:07 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joetwint
Loving the new GT3RS,its only missing a couple of things.Sorry for the OT
Two turbos and a radio to the flight tower?

Old 09-08-2009, 06:21 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Nick Looks Good bro!! Hope your doing good..
Nick it feels stupid at 1.5 bar my friend!!

Old 09-08-2009, 06:40 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Nick Looks Good bro!! Hope your doing good..
Nick it feels stupid at 1.5 bar my friend!!

60-130's yet???

Old 09-08-2009, 06:55 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ttboost
60-130's yet???

Old 09-08-2009, 07:59 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
60-130's yet???
No i need to get my Vbox back from a friend who went away with out giving it back to me first!!

But its quicker then the 7 flat for sure! LOL

Old 09-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Are those new tial alpha 3076??

Old 09-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Looks good bro! Can't wait to hear the numbers!

Old 09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Shotcaller
Are those new tial alpha 3076??

No they are the new 911 Tuning - Custom 30/XX

Old 09-08-2009, 02:49 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
No they are the new 911 Tuning - Custom 30/XX

Everyone has different levels of comprehension and a different idea of what fast is. And obviously with the right supporting mods, do you expect these turbos to run in the low to mid 5's 60-130? 4's? Some people may be looking to upgrade and want to know if the gain is worth the $$$.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Yea Corey, inquiring minds want to know...

Old 09-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Everyone has different levels of comprehension and a different idea of what fast is. And obviously with the right supporting mods, do you expect these turbos to run in the low to mid 5's 60-130? 4's? Some people may be looking to upgrade and want to know if the gain is worth the $$$.
To be honest if i was a good driver but i am not.. Sorry they would be capable of low to mid 5's hands down.
In my hands i figure a high 5 to a 6 flat

I have a Run at .91 bar on 94 fuel at a 7 flat the air that day was perfect!

as of late here the air has been less then ideal it has been Humid and not crisp but very dense.

I have someone that may sit behind the wheel to do some testing in the next week or so.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Hey,
it ran a 5.74 at 1.4 bar on a stock bottom end with 104 octane... and a 6.0 and 6.1 I think at 1.2 bar... it also ran some high 6s at .8/.9 bar on pump....

that was on a gt2 with Drs...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 09-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
A/R? Looks like a 62?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my new snails vs standard 3076's