996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Big Game Hunting in Goliad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 06:52 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Bummer. When it comes to p*ssing with the big dogs, I am just a tinkler...

Old 09-10-2009, 06:54 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Corey my car is no where near the horsepower these cars are making.

Britnay should stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs, My wife & I were there a couple of mths ago & it was phenomenal.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:59 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Corey my car is no where near the horsepower these cars are making.

Britnay should stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs, My wife & I were there a couple of mths ago & it was phenomenal.
Paulie you can do it! just put that secret weapon in!!

no the hotel is in Tulsa, Oklahoma! The Mayo.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
1. Thank you for refraining from the childish name calling game you tend to play. Although you couldn't refrain from cross referencing a story about a gay person. So let me get this straight, first you call me a cheater. Then you call me a derogatory racial remark...and now you're making fun of gay people? Damn brother, you have some SERIOUS insecurity and inferiority issues...

2. Please see post 8, you accepted the challenge:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...18-2009-a.html

3. There was NEVER a stipulation as to which event we would run at, preferably one in which you actually show up.

4. Furthermore if you read post #8 under the same thread...it seems like we have a fortune teller in Paulie:

"Sean will back out some way"

5. Back to our fortune telling friend, maybe you should listen to him more. Please see post 14, it states:

"Sean I guess you will have to learn to consult me before opening your mouth.Sean ask yourself this: Does your brain know what your mouth is saying? "

6. Are you now backing out? If so, give the $200 you owe me to Paulie so I can go have a nice dinner after the 60-130....

Peter

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
HoustonT: I never made any bets for the 19th...please put the pipe down. I did, however, run across your story:

outsports.com/campus/20050614mattcoin.htm

Old 09-10-2009, 07:22 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Paul, i'm not so sure about that! Sean posted VIDEO PROOF that his car can SPANK a Hayabusa! That means his car must be a 155+ mph car in the quarter! LOL
Peter

Sean your car is no where near the same level as the cars being talked about here,your better off talking about your 6 cyl. Mercedes.Attachment 104930

Old 09-10-2009, 07:34 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Paul, i'm not so sure about that! Sean posted VIDEO PROOF that his car can SPANK a Hayabusa! That means his car must be a 155+ mph car in the quarter! LOL
Peter
now that is classic.

Old 09-12-2009, 04:32 AM
this thread needs some response.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Not much can be said...Sean know's I'm right...Rob's car is fast and no one wants to accept his challenge.
Peter

this thread needs some response.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Not much can be said...Sean know's I'm right...Rob's car is fast and no one wants to accept his challenge.
Peter

Nice to see your awake Peter, early morning always seems the best time for thinking or in your case with a busy household the only quiet time.

Old 09-12-2009, 06:52 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys get up way to early! I hear Sean will not go because Paulie is bringing his Akita LOL
Peace
Robert

Old 09-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by robmd99
You guys get up way to early! I hear Sean will not go because Paulie is bringing his Akita LOL
Peace
Robert
Yea I think Sean has a couple of mixed bred dogs,I think they are kind of scrawny (<40lbs).

Old 09-12-2009, 09:42 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Really? Well let's think about that for a second. You are in the top 10 quickest 60-130 cars here. I only know of a couple that are actually showing up to the mile much less this BiG Game call out. You have a pretty good chance.

Originally Posted by ttboost
Bummer. When it comes to p*ssing with the big dogs, I am just a tinkler...

Old 09-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Paulie, like I've told you on MANY occasions, those that are successful are up and productive when others are asleep! Notice Rob was up with us and Sean was no where to be found? LOL I KID I KID!!!!

Peter

Old 09-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Now, as for Rob's call-out, I'm shocked that after all these years of everyone giving Rob a hard time.............(me included, although we have reunited and plan to get married again) .......that no one has stepped up to accept his challenge. Interesting as many of these same folks will be at the Mile.
Peter

Old 09-12-2009, 12:12 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
I will chime in Rob as soon as my set up is completed. There is a saying in Armenian "don't drop your shorts until you reach the waters" which means.....don't speak until your sh..it is ready

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Big Game Hunting in Goliad