996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Big Game Hunting in Goliad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 09:42 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
Joe
I am asking you to race me in a mexican shoot out.... side by side 60 to 160? A simple yes or no will do. I think we will be able to do this on the runway :-) I am on the waiting list but I have been told that I will be allowed to compete.
Thanks
Absolutely! As long as it is on the runway at the mile.For sure.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:17 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
WOW, I am surprised that the organizers of the Mile would take on the liability to allow a side by side race on the runway... That would be sweet to see though!
Peter

Old 09-14-2009, 01:50 PM
Fastfrank is infamous around these parts
Wow that sounds like my kind of fun! All these posts make me want to run out & buy a 1000whp Supra (or better yet a big HP 996/997TT) & head down there!

Old 09-14-2009, 03:17 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
I will speak for Jamie...yes, Jamie will run you from 60 and from 40...he obviously wants to drag you down to 40 b/c he has a HUGE drag radial that dead hooks on the NOS, so he wants to jump out on you and hope you don't catch up by the end of the race (hence he is asking to end at 160) Jamie was Mr. "I raced Nick to 210 mph in my GT2" and now that his car is slow up top he wants to shut down early! See, it's all about stacking the race in his favor!!!! LOL

LOL, Jamie is my boy, so he knows I'm ribbing him now!!!!!!!! See you guys soon, Tim will be in town as well that weekend...

Peter
Ha! I'd rather not spray 5th, so 160 is a good shut down for me.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:18 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Jamie
Hmmmmm trying to buy Ben's car???
Robert

I'm looking for 2nd Supra, but want something a bit different than Ben's. If anyone is looking for an 1100hp Supra, his is nice (less the body kit).

Old 09-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey Jamie
met u @ Tyms when u had ur Gt2 there & again w/Ur ZO6

I'll be happy to help u drive down there if that helps
logged thousands of miles pulling 40-50 ft boat trailers
Frank

Old 09-17-2009, 03:08 PM
We can do a 40 and a 60????

Rob, I'm about to give a deposit to a truck to take my Z down for the Mile weekend.

So just to confirm, you are going to run me on a highway from a 40 roll, correct? I'm willing to run you from a dig and from a higher roll if you like too. But please don't BS me if you aren't going to run me. When are we going to do this? Fri night? Sat night? I'd like to run before you run the Mile. I'm not going to get all over your case if you back out now, it's not a big deal. But if you back out for any reason after I trailered the car all the way down from Ohio, I'm going to be pissed.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Fastfrank
Hey Jamie
met u @ Tyms when u had ur Gt2 there & again w/Ur ZO6

I'll be happy to help u drive down there if that helps
logged thousands of miles pulling 40-50 ft boat trailers
Frank
Hey Frank, good to hear from you again. You coming down this year?

Old 09-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Rob, I'm about to give a deposit to a truck to take my Z down for the Mile weekend.

So just to confirm, you are going to run me on a highway from a 40 roll, correct? I'm willing to run you from a dig and from a higher roll if you like too. But please don't BS me if you aren't going to run me. When are we going to do this? Fri night? Sat night? I'd like to run before you run the Mile. I'm not going to get all over your case if you back out now, it's not a big deal. But if you back out for any reason after I trailered the car all the way down from Ohio, I'm going to be pissed.
If you are actually going to trailer a vehicle all the way across the country for a roll on then you really, really need to get a life Mrs Carter.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Hey Frank, good to hear from you again. You coming down this year?
Most likely-trying to talk my dad (who lives in Seville, OH) into taking his motorhome. Not sure it's worth taking only a 700whp blown C5 down or not? The Evo would be useless there

Old 09-17-2009, 06:04 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
If you are actually going to trailer a vehicle all the way across the country for a roll on then you really, really need to get a life Mrs Carter.
Ding ding ding ding! We got a winner.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:54 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I would disagree, I would call Jamie someone who talks shi(t) behind his keyboard and has the ***** to back his shi(t) talking up by traveling cross country to live up to his word and to have some fun with car friends. On the other hand, those who talk shi(t) behind the computer and then no show or are too scared to back up their mouth, well, those are simply

Peter

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu

Old 09-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Peter,

I have done (and won...see my sig, and I left out taking 3rd in your overall street car challenge 2 years ago) how many of your events? Seriously, I have nothing to prove. I offered to do your silly little drag race challenge simply as a friend because I knew it would increase turn out for your event. I was trying to help you, ding dong.

As for any no-shows, you are aware of the fact that I was hospitalized for liver failure this week (and this is all w/ in one month of my shoulder surgery)? All the while I did not miss one day of work or even tell my wife how serious it was. Do you really want to question my *****?

Now that I am well enough (actually, my enzyme levels are still over 800, but I don't care) we can meet up at Conoco and I will give you the jump on pump on the Mexican I 10. I am certainly not driving out to Sealy and paying money to enter an event I have done a million times before.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:07 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
^Sean, hope you feel better soon home boy. Too much going on lately, what is up?

Old 09-18-2009, 06:19 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by art4iza
^Sean, hope you feel better soon home boy. Too much going on lately, what is up?
He's old as dirt,he needs to train better & he needs to stop eating silly protein bars instead of real meals.Probably needs to drink alot more water also.J/k

One more thought he needs to stop being a hypochondriac.MAN UP SEAN shi(t) out that old crappy liver & grow a new one.

Hope your feeling better.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Big Game Hunting in Goliad