996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Big Game Hunting in Goliad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Hey Rob Say hi to Todd! hope he finds you some more ponys

Old 09-19-2009, 07:03 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, I think I will need it since I have seen who has sign up on the Alex's roster! Several 1200 to 1500 RWHP cars and even one car that claims to make 3000!!! It should be very exciting. I can not wait to meet all these gear heads!
Cheers
Robert

Old 09-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Jamie,

Why don't you just put up the $250 and enter the pool w/ all the big boys?

There is a thread about it over at left lane life.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
"So I was talking with Art and Rob over the past couple of days about some street fun in Texas around the mile. This promises to be a great event because the who's-who in high HP cars and tuners will be there. The predictions are all over the place about who will claim top dog and there are a lot of ego's flying around! I am coming down with several producers, one is shooting a reel for 'Back it up' TV show (based on my forum speed wars idea) as well as and the other is shooting several episodes for Streetfire. So this is what I propose. All parties interested PAYPAL $250.00 and the winnings will be distributed as follows: The fastest Street car will get 60% of the pot, the runner up will receive 30% and third place 10%. So who's in and who will stay a keyboard warrior??"

We all know who this quote is from , so I won't mention his name. The TV coverage may well be bull****, but I know for a fact that there will be plenty of 1K cars doing roll ons on the Hous...er, Mexican Tollway.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:30 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
Jamie
Who are you? I truly do not care if you come or not. I am not planning this hunting escapade around what you do or do not do. I will be at Goliad hunting and having fun, thus if you want your car there then bring it. Please stop with the childish psycho babble! This event is about having fun and not personal attacks.
Robert
You know who I am Rob. I asked you a direct question a couple days ago that you refused to answer. If you want to avoid answering my question, fine. But, by playing games you are making this much more complex than it needs to be. I want to run you for fun, and I am fortunate enough to have the resources to take my car down to Tx to accept your call out. Like I said, I'll call off the truck, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:51 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Jamie
Then come, if you want to race me then come.... I WILL BE THERE Is that not an answer????
Robert

Old 09-19-2009, 08:30 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Jamie
Then come, if you want to race me then come.... I WILL BE THERE Is that not an answer????
Robert
I'm sure you'll BE THERE Rob. But will you RUN ME on the highway Sat night from a 40 roll/60roll/dig...whatever you're comfortable with? If you say you will, I'll bring my car down.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Jamie,

Why don't you just put up the $250 and enter the pool w/ all the big boys?

There is a thread about it over at left lane life.
I'm not a member there...but sounds fun.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:35 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
I was at LMR yesterday. They are working on a 2000 hp Camaro for the Mile and surrounding events.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Jamie
Yes, I will run you... you might have to wait until I run the other guys for the pot of gold. I look forward to it, so now will you chill???
Robert

Old 09-19-2009, 08:40 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Hey Jamie We are in Toronto, and we always have cars to run up here, I dont have the HP that some do, but there is a Mustang here that has a VERY BIG MOUTH and his plate says Vetes4dnr.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Since this is my thread, I want to put in a plug for a good friend of mine Karem. He has one of the fastest Supra in H town, which I am certain Jamie can testify to the power of this beast since he raced him at Supra nats. This car is clean, fast and well maintain and is up for sale for only 45,000. If anyone is interested in this black beauty please PM me for additional details.
Cheers
Robert

Old 09-19-2009, 11:50 AM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Jag
Does your car even run?

How is this relevent....and to answer your question my car is going through a upgrade

Old 09-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Jag
Then good luck on your upgrade.
Robert

Old 09-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by houstonT
1. Thank you for not calling me a racial slur this time, I suppose ding dong is a step in the right direction. I also appreciate the fact you didn't refer to me as a cheater, thank you...

2. What made you think I was referring to you?

3. You made a bet, straight up, no bs, so are you officially backing out of the bet? There is no highway race bet...the bet was simple and it involved best 2 out of 3 races at the strip for $100 per race. Please make it clear here, ARE YOU BACKING OUT OF THE BET YOU ACCEPTED? I need to make sure as this surely will help the community see what your word/credibility is all about.

Thanks and have a great day!
Peter
Actually, I may go to tomorrows 60-130 (sponsored by 701 at an undisclosed location). However, it has been made very clear to me that you, dear Mr Blach, are not welcome. It is rather ironic that you are so unpopular with the local Supra community.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 09-19-2009 at 04:29 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Big Game Hunting in Goliad