996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dual Imput (Snorkel) Airbox for Stock Dry Filter (Comments)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 08:06 AM
MikeyinAZ is infamous around these partsMikeyinAZ is infamous around these parts
Are there any left at the special price?

Old 01-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
If you have us do the install, sure I also recommend doing the diverters and Softronic ECU flash. I will do a free before and after dyno for you

Old 01-26-2010, 08:48 AM
MikeyinAZ is infamous around these partsMikeyinAZ is infamous around these parts
I might take you up on that! Really need to Dyno and data log it. It has a tune on it just dont know whos tune or how it is running and I dont need to cook this thing right after buying it.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Will dyno it for free. What mods are on it now?

K16 flash is so basic you have nothing to worry about. Since it is a K16 car, what boost do you see?

Old 01-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Its a tip car and showing sustained 1.1~1.2 just worried she might be leaning out on the top.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Former Vendor
its probably fine...

Old 02-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Former Vendor
All my guys get theirs and install them?

Old 02-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Neil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud of
Any pics of these fitted yet , thinking of changing my AP dual box intake for one.

Old 02-16-2010, 03:09 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil A
Any pics of these fitted yet , thinking of changing my AP dual box intake for one.
Another Scotsman !!!.. Cheers.. I'm from Crail.. Live in San Francisco at the moment.

Here's mine:

Old 02-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Former Vendor
Your pics are not done right... so here they are.

Old 02-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Neil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud of
Thanks for that looks good , me and a few mates have just got karts for a bit fun so along at Crail a fair bit.
This is the one im running justnow, but have had a few maf problems with it.

Old 02-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor
You should have 0 MAF problems. Have you changed your MAF at all since you installed it? What codes do you get? Is the screen in the pipe in front of the MAF sensor? What other mods on your car?

Old 02-16-2010, 03:31 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil A
Thanks for that looks good , me and a few mates have just got karts for a bit fun so along at Crail a fair bit.
This is the one im running justnow, but have had a few maf problems with it.
Ah yes.. The Crail "Airport" Used to be a WWII Airforce base.. now home to numerous Karting hooligans..

I'm a Shifter Karter myself... Post some pics of yours...

Old 02-16-2010, 03:37 PM
The maf went down about a week after fitting along with boost deviation code , i fitted a sensor and re fitted the standard box. I ran without problems for the last two months, i recently re fitted the ap box and got the maf code and boost deviation up the first day.

Old 02-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
Is the screen in the MAF tube before the sensor? What HP are you running?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dual Imput (Snorkel) Airbox for Stock Dry Filter (Comments)