996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dual Imput (Snorkel) Airbox for Stock Dry Filter (Comments)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Quick update. Will have 6 intakes here tomorrow that will get painted. Shooting for shipping on wed or thursday. Will PM each of you to collect payment balance.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:19 AM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
Originally Posted by vividracing
Quick update. Will have 6 intakes here tomorrow that will get painted. Shooting for shipping on wed or thursday. Will PM each of you to collect payment balance.
That is GREAT news. I will do the Install Template as promised and post a How to for everyone if they wish to use it. PLease remember to Bake that Paint on so it is really hard and hopefully relatively chip proof.

I can then finish my Aquamist install also.

SWR

Old 12-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Guys I got the intakes today and will have them painted and ship them tomorrow or Thursday. Those that paid a deposit, can you please pay the balance to paypal address dan@vividracing.com. Anyone else want to get on this, let me know.

1. Shokwaverider - $100 Deposit
2. SC_Trojan - $100 Deposit
3. Billystang - Paid in Full
4. GT2RS - Paid in Full
5. garrickl - $100 Deposit
6. 80Shillings - $100 deposit

Old 12-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Former Vendor
1. Shokwaverider - Paid in Full
2. SC_Trojan - $100 Deposit
4. GT2RS - Paid in Full
5. garrickl - $100 Deposit
6. 80Shillings - Paid in Full

Old 12-29-2009, 12:11 PM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
Do you have any photos of the final product in detail? Showing close ups if the mounting holes and pins?

SWR

Old 12-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor
later today, they are painting them right now.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
1. Shokwaverider - Paid in Full
2. SC_Trojan - Paid in Full
4. GT2RS - Paid in Full
5. garrickl - Paid in Full
6. 80Shillings - Paid in Full

Your guys intakes shipped today. Hope you enjoy them. Now REMEMBER that this is not the fancy pretty carbon fiber. This is the very less expensive painted flat black functional piece. So I hope you enjoy the performance! Please share you pictures and installs.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Overkill911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by a66cobra1
Since I have full access to making my own CF, I guess I just...
Just suggestion, but given how many people have the Porsche CF trim peel off the tops of their dashboards, you might have a little market for cutting replacement strips. If you ever completely remove the Porsche trim piece, which should lie almost perfectly flat, and pin down one end to a flat surface, you'll find it spirals up and tries to tie itself into a pretzel. I don't know how Porsche screwed this up so badly, but I can tell you that they were replaced under warranty on my car in 2004 and then did it again...

A couple strips cut to fit (which no one is marketing AFAIK) and a bit of glue, and you'd have about a ten minute fix.

Old 01-02-2010, 01:58 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
So is there 10 buyers yet? I am interested in 1 of these set ups. What will the price be if I wait and buy it on my own?

Old 01-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
Hoga - I have 4 spots left at the special price and I ship immediately. Paypal dan@vividracing.com.

Old 01-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Former Vendor
garrick - Can you PM me your full name. I am trying to locate your 2 payments.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Billystang is infamous around these parts
garrick - Can you PM me your full name. I am trying to locate your 2 payments.
Dan, did you send mine yet ? i did not receive anything yet
can you tell me when is coming?
thanks,
Bill

Old 01-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor
Handling it now, Money Order got misplaced. My apologies.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Billystang is infamous around these parts
Handling it now, Money Order got misplaced. My apologies.
Dan your a dead man!!!hilariou s

Old 01-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Former Vendor
Sorry man. Sometimes I get this human error issue!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dual Imput (Snorkel) Airbox for Stock Dry Filter (Comments)