996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GT35R's or GT30R's for highway pulling??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 08:33 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Jamie I'm glad that someone else answered the question that i asked you on 3 separate posts.
Thanks Wes..
As for me talking SH*T, sorry Jamie i don’t if you read the post that i made i was comparing dyno sheets, Yea i know you already made it clear "inflated" any way back to MY point.
Jamie:
Do you personally own a 996tt with a stock bottom end that you are willing
to race against me? You are calling me out so I am making sure that you own
the car... If not our conversation is OVER.

Secondly,
You seem to call me out on behalf of SPI saying that Tym and others would
love to race me.... Really? Did you ask them? Does Tym own a 996tt? Should
I call him? If that is the case then maybe I should call my tuner and ask
if he wants to bring his 996tt... It would only be fair tuner against tuner
996tt against a 996tt right? Oh wait... I heard that SPI uses the same tuner
as I for programming.... How would that work then?
From what I gather you do not own a 996tt yet you sure talk a lot...
Till you show me a 996tt in your name our conversation ends here... Go on
badger someone else... You seem to be really good at it...
Corey...

Oh and back to the Original Post of what turbos would be better, GL let us know what you decide on, We seamed to have HIJACKED this thread..
Corey, let's just be honest here....you took a dig at another dyno sheet with your statement of "I would rather have a turbo that i can hold it till redline at least or 7200. My Turbos for what my car is which just a stock motor with add on's seams to out perform these, and we had far less fans then what this dyno video showed."

So I simply called you out to back it up. What's wrong with that? Why does this have to be 2 pages long? Just run the car. What does my personal car ownership have anything to do with your above statement? I personally know the owner and the shop, we all trust each other, and any of us would be willing to run this weak dyno car against your car. Simple as that. I didn't call you you for money. Hell, I offered to buy you dinner for coming down!

So either man up or drop it.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:42 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Jamie,

Is it ever possible for you to post on a thread and then NOT get in a pissing/dick measuring match?

That was a rhetorical question, by the way, I already know the answer

You should get plenty of chances in a couple of weeks by the way.

And If you wan't to come up the Mexican 59 from Goliad, I will run you. We should get the Walnut and maybe Ben and Todd, if he is willing to go from anything over 5 mph. You have to let me get the jump, however, and not be a ***** about it (since your car should put a solid 2-3 lengths on mine).

But lets be clear about this: This will be for fun, not money. And we will go at a reasonable hour, not 2AM. I have a perfect spot.
Depending on my mood, I occasionally enjoy responding to keyboard warriors and other random ridiculous posts. Problem is, I haven't found anyone on this board who will actually back up their talk...including you! I honestly could give a **** who wins....I just like to see people actually run their cars instead of hiding in their offices! What's wrong with that? It's all in fun...

Old 10-01-2009, 08:42 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
[quote=AtomicZ;2562408] Exactly. Our cars our outgunned by many on this board but a good Mexican roll is always fun. Win or lose.

I agree !!!!

Last time I was at TX2K8, I ran everything from Fox Bodied Stangs,
to GTO's, to the Supra Tommy B was running around in to Rob MD's car
as well as Divexxtreme's car !!!

I lost a few and even beat a couple of Supra's (after 1 blew oil
all over my car)

I also watched a street roll (Mexican Autobahn) between Divexxtreme and
Peter's Supra (that thing was FAST !!!!!!)

Old 10-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Depending on my mood, I occasionally enjoy responding to keyboard warriors and other random ridiculous posts. Problem is, I haven't found anyone on this board who will actually back up their talk...including you! I honestly could give a **** who wins....I just like to see people actually run their cars instead of hiding in their offices! What's wrong with that? It's all in fun...

Jamie,

Is this a refernce to the other year? I ran every event event at the Supra Nats, broke my car twice (fixed it at TWS once). I placed third overall at the event. 2 years in a row I won the street car division of the 60-130

After my participation in actual recorded competition, you then call me up at midnight when I am in bed, challenge me to a race and then claim I am a "keyboard warrior" for not accepting.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
In any event, Sunday afternoon (the day after the mile) I have a perfect place, 5 brand spanking new lanes, minimum traffic, lets go.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Jamie,

Is this a refernce to the other year? I ran every event event at the Supra Nats, broke my car twice (fixed it at TWS once). I placed third overall at the event. 2 years in a row I won the street car division of the 60-130

After my participation in actual recorded competition, you then call me up at midnight when I am in bed, challenge me to a race and then claim I am a "keyboard warrior" for not accepting.
I never called you...Peter did and was making fun of you since you went to bed at like 11 knowing full well we were all out at the Sat night meet. You're the king of Dodgetown.....Powell, Peter, me, etc!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:14 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Maybe Sean needs to come to Golaid,I would like to see this race.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Jamie according to Sean even if you make about 200 more rwhp and car weighs less than his he will only lose by 2.5 cars. So you better watch out LOL!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:33 PM
This is real simple, you want to run me Sunday afternoon on the 18th. Please answer yes or no.

And I have been trying to get Chris 2 run for 3 years now, I even offered to run his brother when we were both out at the same meet.

Yes or no, Jamie.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:40 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
WOW Sean is getting snappy. Well is it yes or no?

Old 10-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
This is real simple, you want to run me Sunday afternoon on the 18th. Please answer yes or no.

And I have been trying to get Chris 2 run for 3 years now, I even offered to run his brother when we were both out at the same meet.

Yes or no, Jamie.
When have you offered to run Matt when we were out at a meet? I don't think you've ever been at a 60-130 in your GT2 when Matt's had his car out there. You've been a best of a 6.0 at the 60-130 events and Matt went a 5.2 skating down the track. You do realize 8/10ths of a second in the just that is a lot. Plus he's got about a full second + in the 1/4 than you and about 10mph. You ever passed someone going 10 over the speed limit? It's not a slow pull that's for sure.

And as far as my car is concerned it will be back in a few more weeks. I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve for you, and one of them could possibly be about 25psi.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Powell
When have you offered to run Matt when we were out at a meet? I don't think you've ever been at a 60-130 in your GT2 when Matt's had his car out there. You've been a best of a 6.0 at the 60-130 events and Matt went a 5.2 skating down the track. You do realize 8/10ths of a second in the just that is a lot. Plus he's got about a full second + in the 1/4 than you and about 10mph. You ever passed someone going 10 over the speed limit? It's not a slow pull that's for sure.

And as far as my car is concerned it will be back in a few more weeks. I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve for you, and one of them could possibly be about 25psi.
Let me refresh you memory: Planet Zero, 2 years ago or so, all three of us, were there.You were saying how fast your brothers car was, I just had my little hybrid 28's back then but wanted to run your brother anyway.

You said "he can't, he is with his girl friend and since she has him completely ***** whipped and won't give him permission, no"

I said "let her stay here and Chris can baby sit her" but estrogen had definitely run amok that night!

Old 10-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Let me refresh you memory: Planet Zero, 2 years ago or so, all three of us, were there.You were saying how fast your brothers car was, I just had my little hybrid 28's back then but wanted to run your brother anyway.

You said "he can't, he is with his girl friend and since she has him completely ***** whipped and won't give him permission, no"

I said "let her stay here and Chris can baby sit her" but estrogen had definitely run amok that night!
He won't leave her anywhere. It would have been a pointless race. When I had my GT30s on he was out 4-5 cars out on me on the hit alone. You don't realize HIGH HP nitrous and N/A cars will DESTROY turbos on the jump alone. Catching a car 5 cars out on you is almost impossible. It's the same thing Paul did to you.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:09 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I'll gladly get my *** handed to me just for entertainment value. I'm not going to sit on the sidelines. Plus surely everyone with 24/XX's will want to know how badly the big boys would hand them their asses. Call me your whipping boy. I'm in.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Ben are you saying you are Seans boy toy?j/k

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT35R's or GT30R's for highway pulling??