996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

/// topgun's official build thread \\\ Your 900 HP Car Is Officially Alive!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 12:08 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Thanks kevin. We tried a MS109 tune in my car. Only a 20whp/20wtq increase over my pump/meth tune...
Thats surprising the difference wasnt more. I guess that says volumes about the Meth as a DD setup. My garage looks like Sanford and Son recently with all these empty blue barrels, not that I care but it attracts attention to all the wrong people....that would be the wife

Old 09-29-2009, 12:16 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Thats surprising the difference wasnt more. I guess that says volumes about the Meth as a DD setup. My garage looks like Sanford and Son recently with all these empty blue barrels, not that I care but it attracts attention to all the wrong people....that would be the wife

Exactly!!! and MS109 here is $17 a gallon. Almost prohibiting going for a cruise!!! I thought I would be sacrificing more, but it seems the pump/meth route is fairly efficient and cost effective and seems to run traps speeds and such, right with the race gas guys with similar mods...

Old 09-29-2009, 12:37 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
oh i know that feeling!!! I have about 12-14 empty 5g pails and 2 - 45's

Old 09-29-2009, 02:42 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
oh i know that feeling!!! I have about 12-14 empty 5g pails and 2 - 45's
I just emptied my last Sunoco GT260+ into the bluesmobile today.

The new owner can sample high boost when he arrives friday, and then
pump gas for the ride back to his home.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:36 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Nice one Tom, spectacular numbers . Another EVOMS montsa on the streets

Old 09-29-2009, 06:25 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BigBadBen
Nice one Tom, spectacular numbers . Another EVOMS montsa on the streets
Thanks Ben, how's your monster running?

Old 09-29-2009, 06:29 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Thanks Boost,

Race gas 110, 4th gear pull, V-flow w/ Evoms larger plenum upgrade. the current Dyno was on 24 1/2 lb boost...

Tom
Dude,stop with this 24 1/2 lbs bull**** and tell Todd to turn it up a couple of notches,I mean you have the hardware in there to do it.......Don't worry as soon as I get to Evoms I will have them turn the screws the rest of the way
Like Todd says my new name is "Bad Influence"

Old 09-29-2009, 06:43 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Dude,stop with this 24 1/2 lbs bull**** and tell Todd to turn it up a couple of notches,I mean you have the hardware in there to do it.......Don't worry as soon as I get to Evoms I will have them turn the screws the rest of the way
Like Todd says my new name is "Bad Influence"
There are 7k reasons not to crank it up...ah the clutch ...

You my friend are a Bad boy......

Old 09-29-2009, 06:47 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Thanks Ben, how's your monster running?
Great thanks Tom. Just messing around with suspension now, thinking I am going to get them revalved to the Euro spec with heaver springs.

It was really good of EVOMS to send Joe up here to sort a few things out.

I am eventually going to do a race tune and twist John and Todds arm to get a Aquamist Water/Meth system done over the winter.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by BigBadBen
Great thanks Tom. Just messing around with suspension now, thinking I am going to get them revalved to the Euro spec with heaver springs.

It was really good of EVOMS to send Joe up here to sort a few things out.

I am eventually going to do a race tune and twist John and Todds arm to get a Aquamist Water/Meth system done over the winter.
I've had meth kits on a few of my cars, it is really the best of both worlds..race gas on demand-less detonation-cooler intake temps. With the right safety measures in place, it is a win/win MOD...I cant wait to become a Meth Addict...

Old 09-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I've had meth kits on a few of my cars, it is really the best of both worlds..race gas on demand-less detonation-cooler intake temps. With the right safety measures in place, it is a win/win MOD...I cant wait to become a Meth Addict...
Exactly my friend.. Todd and John...you listening It's the perfect solution as you have stated. Keep the pressure on

Cheers,

Ben

Old 09-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Wow, that's just freaking nuts!!! VERY COOL!!!! Good luck on the mile!

Old 09-29-2009, 09:53 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
I wanted a Killer street/road-course car, Went will a full bottom end build with the 12 mm studs & Evoms fuel system for insurance.
Congrats to you and EVOMS. Can't wait to see it at the mile.

Roadcourse could be a little scary in that beast. I don't know what you are running for brakes but I would suggest you get the biggest and baddest ones that will fit on your car.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:18 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait for some 60-130 times. The Mile's going to be FUN in this car! Joe's car at the mile wont be fun, that'll be an act of survival lol

Old 09-30-2009, 05:53 AM
The good thing is, we can log all kinds of numbers at the mile..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: /// topgun's official build thread \\\ Your 900 HP Car Is Officially Alive!!!