996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Bobby's Famous K24/20G Car ....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmym3
sean , are you asking what my car will run 60 to 130 ?

and yeah i know , its starting to feel better every day ...still have long way to go though
Yes....hopefully a 5.3-5.4 or so.

BTW, you will need to start stretching the should soon, its gonna hurt

My orthopod showed me some stretches and I started doing them right in his office....you could even hear some light crunching as I was doing them.

I was raring to start working, I just did not want to do any damage. Going to go do my first chest workout today, all machines.

He and his Nurse think I am a Psycho, don't know why.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:04 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
well we will see soon i still havent gotten my final tune since i cant drive to datalog .. stretching ? fawk that ! lol it hurts to even wash my face...i cant even immagine of stretching it all sorts of directions..

Old 10-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
When you can wash your hair (I think after 3-4 weeks) you can start doing some stretching.

Be careful w/ the meds, too. I cut out everything after 10 days.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:06 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
I've been fortunate enough to have TWO open shoulders. Torn biceps, cuff and SLAP. The second one was to take the cartl. out after pins came loose....and oh yeah a couple inches off biceps tendon. I could not lift my arm enough to get the washcloth out for 4 friggin weeks.

I have been under general eight times for ortho jobs and shoulder has been, hands down, the worst of them. I feel your pain bro.

Old 10-04-2009, 10:09 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Sean, not lookimng forward to PT lol...i started slowly and did some stretches my self just to the front ..ugh... as for meds i stoped them after the first few days in a sick way the pain kept me on my toes , plus i wanted to see how much i could endure lol..

damn, bro lol that is a lot of zippers you got lol..

Old 10-05-2009, 08:19 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Guys the Official Physical Therapy thread is in the Women's Needs/Issues forum!!

I kid I kid. Speedy recovery to you both.

Mexicant,

Do you have any 60-130 times on your car?

Old 10-05-2009, 10:02 AM
LMAo sorry B , sorry for highjacking..

Old 10-05-2009, 02:32 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Guys the Official Physical Therapy thread is in the Women's Needs/Issues forum!!

I kid I kid. Speedy recovery to you both.

Mexicant,

Do you have any 60-130 times on your car?
Mexicant - You can use my driftbox. Sloss knows how to get ahold of me. We really need to get a number on that car. - Eric

Old 10-05-2009, 03:27 PM
I have had 9 surgeries on my face (insert "Oh that explains it" joke here_____)

Many were minor, from bar fights when I used to drink (chair, 15 stitches, bottle, 23, fight w/ off duty police officers.....I generally have total respect for law enforcement, I didn't know they were cops...had to have lower lip/down to chin surgically re-attached). Fortunately I quit drinking, grew up and now try and contribute to society and not menace it.

One was major, total facial reconstruction from compound orbital (eye socket) and compound cheekbone fracture. That was when I was sober and caught a knee in an underground MMA/dojo challenge match. I was shooting a double leg takedown on Matt Ives (national Shidokan Champ). I actually then submitted him w/ a kimura/key lock but when I got up the whole side of my face was smashed in.

Good times

Ask our own Dr. Joe for the ex rays that he still has in his dental office. With 2 big titanium plates, my face is bionic.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Sorry for the hijack...back to Bobby's car, I heard that it put more than a length on a GT2 w/ full fuel system etc and Gt 30 turbos that put down 680 at the wheels.

That is one fast 24/20. Supposedly the tuning alone was in five digits. You gonna get it, Ben?

Old 10-05-2009, 03:32 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Well Chuck Norris once ate an entire cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it!!

So there!

Old 10-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Sorry for the hijack...back to Bobby's car, I heard that it put more than a length on a GT2 w/ full fuel system etc and Gt 30 turbos that put down 680 at the wheels.

That is one fast 24/20. Supposedly the tuning alone was in five digits. You gonna get it, Ben?
Sean there is no denying I have EXTREMELY deep pockets the only problem is they are EMPTY! Todd is going to street tune the car for me and we will go from there.

I'll get back to you on your message when I leave the office.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Chuck Norris was training w/ the Machados until he was 60....a legit bad ***.

Me, I am a washed up old man. Doc says if I keep going the way I was, I will need full shoulder replacement w/ in 5 years. And the rest of my body is also beat up. My days as a tough guy are long gone. My goal now is to share love w/ the world, help other people.... and of course have the fastest stock block 996 on the planet.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Chuck Norris was training w/ the Machados until he was 60....a legit bad ***.

Me, I am a washed up old man. Doc says if I keep going the way I was, I will need full shoulder replacement w/ in 5 years. And the rest of my body is also beat up. My days as a tough guy are long gone. My goal now is to share love w/ the world, help other people.... and of course have the fastest stock block 996 on the planet.

Oh really now? Better open up that pocket book cause I don't think GT3076's are going to do it anymore

Then again I'll be going built motor soon enough.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:12 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !

"Bobby's car" did beat the GT2. I do not know by how much but I do know that it was a clear win.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bobby's Famous K24/20G Car ....