996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thanks 911tuning aka Markski!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 07:16 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Thanks Guys!!
I was so persistent to hit that 10 sec marker, i was just fighting the traction issue. After talking to Markski all day figuring out what to do, he suggested i go for the MPH, so i did that and i just spun the tires in every gear, My friend has it on video 4 gear lighting them up!
I told Markski I'm going home and he said that was a good idea. Until i saw 4 Supersteet cars and 1 Promod in the right lane i said there has to be some heat in the track for this. And there sure was!! So once i get the Axle fixed i am back out Weather permitting and see what it left on the table for this car..
Again Thanks Markski for Holding true to your word that this will run like no other kit i have had.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
yu hit crazy mph on low boost brother... wish the track wasnt so far!! we should just plant a tree in the downsview airport strip and use that!!!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:48 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
can we get a better idea of mods of the car, like what markski put together for you?

Old 10-19-2009, 09:03 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Great Run Corey!!

That trap is particularly good...

Old 10-19-2009, 09:05 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Congrats Palette and 911Tuning/Todd K. Enjoy that ride. Marek I knew from the beginning that bug up your *** would translate to more and more power. Now you are spreading it around. One guy who truly took each step from 500hp up, up to over double!

Old 10-19-2009, 12:16 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
can we get a better idea of mods of the car, like what markski put together for you?

Markski knows the exact details, I would rather he commented on it.
Turbos, IC's, all sorts of stuff.

Mark i think i need that exhaust the 3" one would make a few more ponies!!

Old 10-19-2009, 02:12 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
would love to see the laundry list of mods too!!!
then i would know what to get once i hit the 6/49!!!

Old 10-19-2009, 02:28 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
basicly , marks crazyhybrid turbos,marks custom headers, marks monster coolers, Big maf , y pipe , intakes in the fenderwels, dual fuel pumps, tial external wastegates, DV valves, clutch, and ecu tune.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmym3
basicly , marks crazyhybrid turbos,marks custom headers, marks monster coolers, Big maf , y pipe , intakes in the fenderwels, dual fuel pumps, tial external wastegates, DV valves, clutch, and ecu tune.
you summed it up... lol and protomotive tune...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 10-19-2009, 03:56 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
thats an awesome awesome time... car is very fast especially for stock block...congrats!!

Old 10-19-2009, 05:32 PM
This is a very streetable package and tune, The tune is not set to kill in any means.
I wish the camera's zoom worked that day you would have seen the front tires off the ground! on a Toyo tire R888!! The internals of the front differential are still there all we did was pull the drive shaft off, so i know that would free up another 70lbs.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Congrats Corey, but i still take the Trophy

Old 10-19-2009, 09:03 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Congrats Corey and Mark! Hell of a job!

Old 10-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks Joe!!
My buddy's that filmed the mile said you guys had a hoot!!

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 10-20-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Congrats Corey and Mark! Hell of a job!
Thanks Joe...
mark

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thanks 911tuning aka Markski!