996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thanks 911tuning aka Markski!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 07:09 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Going to put the MT drag radials on and try again to brake the axles again LOL

Old 11-03-2009, 01:35 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Update: New exhaust going on, Axles are back in, hope to geat a track day in before the weather goes to Sh_t!

Old 11-04-2009, 08:44 AM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Whats the cost of the kit?

Old 11-04-2009, 12:06 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Going to put the MT drag radials on and try again to brake the axles again LOL
There you go, that's the spirit. I have faith in you!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
There you go, that's the spirit. I have faith in you!!!
With any luck it might happen sooner then later! LOL
Weather is near perfect for this weekend, so looks like Sunday i am going to see if we can run a mid 10 with the car.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:16 AM
So update time but nothing to brag about at all its stupid cold here today well at 7am LOL. Its actually 31 outside With is -4 here in Canada BTW. put the C16 in and set the pressure to 20psi after a few WOT passes to heat up the tires found the car popping at 1.5 bar i know the engine wasnt warm eneough and the tires are slipping like crazy but i gave it a shot.
1 ran 3 60-130 first was a major tire spin adventure and ran a 6.6 2 more tries but the same issue car went squirmy and then settled in but it was already to late both runs 6.3 and a 6.27 TRACTION issues!
I am going to wait and see if the Sun pops out and heats up the road a bit more and give it a few more attempts, But i think the car is not running to its 100% potential its to cold and its leaning out and i am not going to chance it just to make a number.
But the car does rip and is a hand full.
I also have some audio clips of the exhaust that sounds so GOOD!

Old 12-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Nice job, Pallette! That is certainly something to brag about.

Be very careful running your motor hard when it's not 100% warmed up, though.

Old 12-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks Scott i would love to see the road warm up again but i don't think that will happen this time of year.
I am going to send you the file to take a peek at and see how much wheel spin there was and just to see the shift if was a granny shift.

Oh the temp was just below 80 when i ran it so it was within range

Old 12-05-2009, 11:08 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
hey marksi why so coy about how you set the car up? im just trying to learn.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
hey marksi why so coy about how you set the car up? im just trying to learn.
I am sorry but I do not understand... what do you mean?

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 12-05-2009, 12:48 PM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
oh just when unnvmy996 said how you set up the car i thought he was giving a generic answer and you didn't elaborate. how did you set up palette's car? what's the package that you put together for him? thanks.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
oh just when unnvmy996 said how you set up the car i thought he was giving a generic answer and you didn't elaborate. how did you set up palette's car? what's the package that you put together for him? thanks.
Oh Ok...
I missed that one...
You asked you shell receive... ( soon to published the ski800GT) package....)
It actually made 831rwhp at 1.7 bar but we do not set this package for more then 1.4bar.
Enjoy
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 12-05-2009, 03:15 PM
nice shot!

Old 12-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Damn...that's a really nice looking kit, Mark.

Old 12-05-2009, 03:54 PM
gt2rs6 has a spectacular aura aboutgt2rs6 has a spectacular aura about
wow that kit looks gooooooood

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thanks 911tuning aka Markski!