996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VIDEO: RobMD vs Lexus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 07:25 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
who built robs car???

Old 10-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Guys

Can't u stop attacking ROB!!!

I though 6speed community is a real one family!!!

Old 10-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shotcaller
Guys

Please, when you have a forum full of d1ck swinging car guys what do you expect

Old 10-19-2009, 07:46 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Guys

have you actually read Rob's post he himself penned on this forum? I have nothing against him personally but the guy is quite the piece of work.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Guys

Kind of like that John and Kate plus 8 or whatever it was called....they are divorced now.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:41 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Kind of like that John and Kate plus 8 or whatever it was called....they are divorced now.
Did Rob do some work on Kate...she looks damn good for shooting out 8! That is the best Jitsu rhyme I could come up with, lame I know but we all need to start somewhere

Old 10-19-2009, 08:47 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Rob, as posted earlier, the owner told me 850ish rwhp...unless of course it was the owner of another identical car (seeing as there were several around that day). Having said that, your video shows a shelby mustang and is titled 1000 hp...that sounds to me like CRANK HP and NOT rwhp and to top it off there is no dyno sheet anywhere on that video.

That stang was fast, no doubt, running low 200's......in that car, 850ish rwhp is right on...

Peter

Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Did Rob do some work on Kate...she looks damn good for shooting out 8! That is the best Jitsu rhyme I could come up with, lame I know but we all need to start somewhere
Don't know....to his credit, Rob offered to do a tummy tuck on my wife after our son was born for half price (but she is scared...plus we want to have another).

Also in Rob's defense, you guys do know that he donated his services via Doctors Without Borders and worked for free in Afghanistan.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
There is no doubt that Rob is a good guy. In fact he is really nice when you get to know him. It's just that he has a bad rap on 6speed for the things he has said.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
There is no doubt that Rob is a good guy. In fact he is really nice when you get to know him. It's just that he has a bad rap on 6speed for the things he has said.
I actually agree. In person, he's a totally different guy than he is on the forums.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Just a small town girl... Living in a lonely world...

Old 10-19-2009, 09:32 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Don't know....to his credit, Rob offered to do a tummy tuck on my wife after our son was born for half price (but she is scared...plus we want to have another).

Also in Rob's defense, you guys do know that he donated his services via Doctors Without Borders and worked for free in Afghanistan.
I give blood, donate to my church and have paid for the meals of military members I have never met. I try to do what is right in this world as best I can. I have no doubt that Rob is a good man in person and generous with his time and skills, but Sean you are defending the indefensible around here and you are hypocrite as well. If I ever made the boasts, call outs and unsubstantiated claims around here that Rob does you would crucify me on a daily basis...I know it and you know it. I challenge you to tell me publicly right here and now that I am wrong....that you would give me a pass because I'm a good guy. Yet you make excuses ad nauseum for him. I was communicating with Rob thru pm's last night and I made a plea to him to just run the car in the 60-130 or do a 0-186 and let the car speak for itself. If it isnt a 2 sec 60-130 car, who gives a crap. Most people on this board will actually respect the posting of verifiable results, not the results themselves. I can tell you right now if Rob just runs his car and posts the numbers, whatever they may be, he will get my respect and I suspect the respect of many on this board......

Old 10-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Just a small town girl... Living in a lonely world...
She took the midnight train going anywhere

Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
This thread is very interesting.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:45 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
who built robs car??????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VIDEO: RobMD vs Lexus