996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What did it take for you to run 10seconds

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:38 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
What did it take for you to run 10seconds

what mods and power did it take?

im trying to set some goals here for my car and wont beable to work or run it till this project is over ina couple months so here goes.

info that is helpful in this thread

AWD?
which turbo kit you have and supporting engine mods
boost pressure (if over 1.2 bar were you on meth or high octane?)
any large weightloss program
tire choice
approximately how much power to the wheels did you have

and any other contributing mods to this feat of having a sexy car that cover 1320ft in 10seconds.

Last edited by OS Inspector; 10-20-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: added criteria
Old 10-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I only went an 11.0 @ 137 w/ like a 2.1 60ft I think. The weather was in the mid 80s and the car was on 22.1psi. I just rolled out of the hole and took off. I'll have some new passes soon as I get my car back.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:41 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
powell more info did you do this on 666rwhp? awd? which turbos?

Old 10-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
powell more info did you do this on 666rwhp? awd? which turbos?
AWD, 3650lbs (with me in it, so full weight), GT3076/K24 Hybrids (That I'm selling now), and the car was making about 1.5-2lbs of boost less than what I made when I made 666rwhp.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
what mods and power did it take?

im trying to set some goals here for my car and wont beable to work or run it till this project is over ina couple months so here goes.

info that is helpful in this thread

AWD?
which turbo kit you have and supporting engine mods
boost pressure (if over 1.2 bar were you on meth or high octane?)
any large weightloss program
tire choice
approximately how much power to the wheels did you have

and any other contributing mods to this feat of having a sexy car that cover 1320ft in 10seconds.
RWD
DRs
Full-weight except for 70lb loss from RWD conversion
Proto K24/18g kit
1.3 BAR on 103 octane
600 rwhp

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1065-1354_192411.htm

Old 10-20-2009, 02:04 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Old 10-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
RWD
DRs
Full-weight except for 70lb loss from RWD conversion
Proto K24/18g kit
1.3 BAR on 103 octane
600 rwhp

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1065-1354_192411.htm

love the narrative at the end 10seconds? get the **** outa here LOL!!

Old 10-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
love the narrative at the end 10seconds? get the **** outa here LOL!!
Ha ha..ya, I was at a Mustang Cobra drag rental. Pretty much the only vehicles were a bunch of Cobras, lightnings...and me. The majority of them had no idea what type of Porsche my car was, let alone how much power it made or how fast it was.

Plus, I drove 3 hours to the track and ran down the strip without removing anything from my car, heating up the tires, swapping tires, or even lowering my tire pressure.

I shocked a lot of people that day.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Ha ha..ya, I was at a Mustang Cobra drag rental. Pretty much the only vehicles were a bunch of Cobras, lightnings...and me. The majority of them had no idea what type of Porsche my car was, let alone how much power it made or how fast it was.

Plus, I drove 3 hours to the track and ran down the strip without removing anything from my car, heating up the tires, swapping tires, or even lowering my tire pressure.

I shocked a lot of people that day.

thats spectacular im not very far behind you in horsepower from what my mods are so i hope to follow in those foot steps ive already surprised alot of cars everything ive met on the street has went down but i still want to have achieved a driveable 10second car and hopefully next year work into 190mph tx mile run and try for 200

Old 10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
thats spectacular im not very far behind you in horsepower from what my mods are so i hope to follow in those foot steps ive already surprised alot of cars everything ive met on the street has went down but i still want to have achieved a driveable 10second car and hopefully next year work into 190mph tx mile run and try for 200
William, Scott has one very important mod that one cannot buy. The driver mod.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
William, Scott has one very important mod that one cannot buy. The driver mod.
very funny mr i dont shift i just push the gas is that why u didn't break 200 cause u cant shift?

Old 10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
very funny mr i dont shift i just push the gas is that why u didn't break 200 cause u cant shift?
He's not joking William haha. Scott's shift times are disgustingly fast .

Old 10-20-2009, 03:28 PM
i dont doubt just ribbin todd a bit since he didn't even wave at the mile or answer any txts

Old 10-20-2009, 03:31 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
i dont doubt just ribbin todd a bit since he didn't even wave at the mile or answer any txts
That is Todd's alter ego "TCT - To Cool Todd"

Old 10-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Dude, my phone didn't work for crap down there. Sorry if i missed some texts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What did it take for you to run 10seconds