996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Having issues with Agency Power Rear Adjustable Toe Link Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
No problem guys... glad you got it! Post up some new install pics when you can.

Old 11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
No problem guys... glad you got it! Post up some new install pics when you can.

been little busy, still havent install them yet, car is going to the body shop next wk.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:31 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
I think these cpp are the best dog bones available. not only beefier but the anglular hexed areas continue through the entire length which add longitudinal strength. in compared to the skinny round versions. also these have aurora ends with dust boots to keep out the grit that wears on the heim joints.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oak
I think these cpp are the best dog bones available. not only beefier but the anglular hexed areas continue through the entire length which add longitudinal strength. in compared to the skinny round versions. also these have aurora ends with dust boots to keep out the grit that wears on the heim joints.

wow beautiful!!!! how much $$$?

Old 11-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
wow beautiful!!!! how much $$$?

if you have to ask....those were made for Orton Performance which is now defunct...if you are curious do a search....rumor has it he has opened a new shop but his website does not show those suspension pieces...and be warned...do a search before you consider doing business with Orton

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-10-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
if you have to ask....those were made for Orton Performance which is now defunct...if you are curious do a search....rumor has it he has opened a new shop but his website does not show those suspension pieces...and be warned...do a search before you consider doing business with Orton

wow i had no idea, thanks CHUCK

Old 11-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
yeah, I don't know who made those dogbones for Orton but other than the black color and lettering they look exactly like my ERP's

Old 11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
yeah, I don't know who made those dogbones for Orton but other than the black color and lettering they look exactly like my ERP's
they look like a very high quality pieces, what about the coilovers? what kind are they?

Old 11-10-2009, 12:52 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
I purchased the upper arms from mike @ awe board sponsers, don't remember the price but they were only slightly more than the cheaper version. I though they were a bargain for the money.

The coil overs are cs motons, I have these for sale. brand new with out springs. pm me if anyone is interested.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Those dust boots can be had thru Pegasus for about $16 per four for those who want to upgrade their existing units... As to the hex tubing strength, I can get those (along with the heim joints and locknuts) thru one of any number of race car fabrication sources on the net... None of which are sponsors on 6speeds, unfortunately.

The AP units will be just fine with upgraded stainless inserts, which are inbound, and I hope a planned upgrade in vivid's product!

Mike

Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM
slick858 has a spectacular aura aboutslick858 has a spectacular aura aboutslick858 has a spectacular aura about
Guys where can I buy the RSS ones? I just corded both rears from the utter most inside of the tire, I need something to help me save tires.

Tommy

Old 11-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Administrator
Tommy, there is a little more to it than that...most p-cars wear the rears on the inside edge...if there is excessive camber or toe they will wear even quicker...droplinks won't effect that...rear upper dogbones are usually only needed to add more negative camber than that provided by stock parts...you need to have your alignment checked and if toe is a problem then rear toe links can be replaced with those that eliminate the eccentrics that can move and cause misalignment...you can get RSS parts from RSS or Stuttgart (sponsors of this forum)..http://www.roadsportsupply.com/

Old 11-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor
Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !
We've also got a write up on what these RSS parts do etc...:
http://sharkwerks.com/porsche/techni...s-ztadpol.html

Old 11-11-2009, 07:01 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Another vote for ERP... never let me down and quality products.

They also supply Rod End Boots