996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I'm back in a Porsche.....GT2!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:46 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Interior looks amazing. +1 for the stockers over those HRE's

Congrats again

Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Interior looks amazing. +1 for the stockers over those HRE's

Congrats again
Eric - Since you like the stockers, I'll trade them for your wheels.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Nice work my friend! White is an awesome color.

-Nathan

Old 11-04-2009, 11:04 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Holy sweetness of all that is sweet!!! Gotta love the red stitching. (and FYI... turbo twists are only good for spare wheels and DR's)

Old 11-04-2009, 11:14 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Eric - Since you like the stockers, I'll trade them for your wheels.
You would be the fifth guy to offer that deal. I'm keeping them. They would look sweet on a white car though.

I like the stockers over the fancy bling ones in the pic on your avatar.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:05 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Very nice interior Scott and damn that car is like a "Virgin" very low miles. You need to abuse her a little bit now

Old 11-04-2009, 12:10 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by art4iza
Very nice interior Scott and damn that car is like a "Virgin" very low miles. You need to abuse her a little bit now
I'm with Art4iza, on that one, you have to tear up the road, hopefully you have some long stretches to open her up on.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by StuartsPNB
Nice work my friend! White is an awesome color.

-Nathan
Thanks, Nathan.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:18 PM
1q2w3e4r is infamous around these parts
Interior looks awesome, the red stitching really sets it off nicely and the car looks great in white. You don't see many 996/997s in white here.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
Holy sweetness of all that is sweet!!! Gotta love the red stitching. (and FYI... turbo twists are only good for spare wheels and DR's)
Mike, I agree! I'm personally not a fan of the stock twists. I LOVE the interior, however. But I'm replacing those mats...

Old 11-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
I'm with Art4iza, on that one, you have to tear up the road, hopefully you have some long stretches to open her up on.
After seeing the pics, I'm almost tempted to make her a garage queen.

Just kidding...

Old 11-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r
Interior looks awesome, the red stitching really sets it off nicely and the car looks great in white. You don't see many 996/997s in white here.

Thanks, bro. You don't see many white ones here either.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:51 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
HRE's way> stock wheels.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Aboy.GT2 is a jewel in the roughAboy.GT2 is a jewel in the roughAboy.GT2 is a jewel in the roughAboy.GT2 is a jewel in the rough
I am a big fan of HRE but not a big fan of chrome. You can not beat the build quality and customer service from HRE. IMO black rims would look great on the car.

As for the stockers powder coat them black with a half inch white ring, slap on some hoosiers and you'll have one bad *** track car.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by Aboy.GT2
I am a big fan of HRE but not a big fan of chrome. You can not beat the build quality and customer service from HRE. IMO black rims would look great on the car.
I'm not a big fan of chrome either, but it looks like these wheels only have chrome lips, with brushed aluminum centers...which is fine with me. It's the same setup I had on my 360 Forged Z06 wheels. Chrome lips are much easier to maintain than polished lips are.

As for the stockers powder coat them black with a half inch white ring, slap on some hoosiers and you'll have one bad *** track car.
That's a good idea, Aboy. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm back in a Porsche.....GT2!!