996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I'm back in a Porsche.....GT2!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:47 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Don't worry we all know this car will not stay a "Virgin". Scott will open her up firmly

Originally Posted by rvhpno80
I'm with Art4iza, on that one, you have to tear up the road, hopefully you have some long stretches to open her up on.

Old 11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
turbodickie has a spectacular aura aboutturbodickie has a spectacular aura aboutturbodickie has a spectacular aura about
Scott: I erased your message before I wrote down your number. Call me Dickie. I want to see your new ride.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:00 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Y65MPH
Here are some pictures of the car.

Enjoy

Craig
Are you sure that's the same car? No roll bar or Gt3 seats in Scott's avatar. Also the front lip is white in Scott's avatar, lip is black in the photo.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I also like the look of the stock wheels on this white car...CLEAN.

This is one very spectacular, unique and special machine, Congrats it is

Gorgeous !

Old 11-04-2009, 04:03 PM
turbodickie has a spectacular aura aboutturbodickie has a spectacular aura aboutturbodickie has a spectacular aura about
Scott: You have my second favorite car. Come by my house so we can get some black and white GT2 photos. Dickie

Old 11-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Are you sure that's the same car? No roll bar or Gt3 seats in Scott's avatar. Also the front lip is white in Scott's avatar, lip is black in the photo.
Ya, I think you're right. I just spoke with Bobby and he told me it must not be the same car (unless someone swappped out the seats and removed the roll bar before he purchased it). Mine has red stitching, carbon fiber, GT2 seats, black floormats and no roll bar. Also, Bobby had the lip on my car was painted white.

That said, he's going to take a few shots of the interior for me later and i'll post them as soon as I soon as i can.

Great catch, Mario.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 11-04-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbodickie
Scott: You have my second favorite car. Come by my house so we can get some black and white GT2 photos. Dickie
Dickie, I definitely will once she arrrives. I'll text you my cell #.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
I also like the look of the stock wheels on this white car...CLEAN.

This is one very spectacular, unique and special machine, Congrats it is

Gorgeous !
Thanks, Marty!

Old 11-04-2009, 04:18 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I have yellow stiching,does that count?

Old 11-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by pauliewalnuts
i have yellow stiching,does that count?

It does to me, Paulie.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:40 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Ya, I think you're right. I just spoke with Bobby and he told me it must not be the same car (unless someone swappped out the seats and removed the roll bar before he purchased it). Mine has red stitching, carbon fiber, GT2 seats, black floormats and no roll bar. Also, Bobby had the lip on my car was painted white.

That said, he's going to take a few shots of the interior for me later and i'll post them as soon as I soon as i can.

Great catch, Mario.
Scott, I can't wait until you get it and drive it for a few months. I think then you'll understand why we all love our 2's so much. I highly doubt that you will ever part with this car. Congratulations and remember to respect her, it's just you and the car now, no driver aids bro.

Old 11-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Okay, here are some cell phone pics. The picture quality is well, cell phone quality...but you get the idea. 7,100 miles on the odo.

Oh, and new floormats are already on the way.

Attached Images     
Old 11-04-2009, 06:17 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Most of us start modding before we get our cars, but floor mats!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Scott, I can't wait until you get it and drive it for a few months. I think then you'll understand why we all love our 2's so much. I highly doubt that you will ever part with this car. Congratulations and remember to respect her, it's just you and the car now, no driver aids bro.
Thanks, Mario. I'm really looking forward to it and will take my time getting used to the car. I never used PSM in my last P-car or in my Z06, so hopefully the learning curve won't be very steep.

Thanks, bro.

Old 11-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
Most of us start modding before we get our cars, but floor mats!!!
LOL...yep; floormats, then tint, and then some Toyo R888s.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm back in a Porsche.....GT2!!