996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

/// EVOMS [S-351] 1000 HP Monster Build Begins - Project Name to be Determined \\\

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Maybe you could wash it for me - the little stretch of gravel to get to my driveway is a little muddy.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:52 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Maybe you could wash it for me - the little stretch of gravel to get to my driveway is a little muddy.
Marty, a bottle of Windex and some paper towels can do wonders. I will say you both need a lesson or two on detailing.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:58 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by S-351
Marty, a bottle of Windex and some paper towels can do wonders. I will say you both need a lesson or two on detailing.
That because the Z is always covered in rubber from the track.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Can't wait to see the power this thing makes! I can imagine even the "ghetto W.T. build" (Which should probably renamed to "Project: Trailer Park Hussy", as that is a true W.T. project name (I'm from Texas and can verify any W.T. names needed)) at EVOMS will "Rick Roll" the competition as usual!

...and Eric Boost Controllers are overrated, just disconnect the lines and just let her feed on all the boost she wants!!!

Old 11-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by Powell
Can't wait to see the power this thing makes! I can imagine even the "ghetto W.T. build" (Which should probably renamed to "Project: Trailer Park Hussy", as that is a true W.T. project name (I'm from Texas and can verify any W.T. names needed)) at EVOMS will "Rick Roll" the competition as usual!

...and Eric Boost Controllers are overrated, just disconnect the lines and just let her feed on all the boost she wants!!!
I'm used to NA cars. This boost thing is all new to me. I just downloaded instructions and will start playing with it this week. I'll have to get some race gas and have some fun. 1.1 bar is only going to be fun for so long.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:01 PM
MexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe 200... If you guys ever build a car for a guy that actually drives his car, you may want to build the bottom end or send him home with a diaper to keep the messed contained. Honestly I used to share your mind set, but I know for a fact...I NEVER run the car with anything less then MS109 nor do I abuse it and look what happened. 700 plus whp is no place I will ever go again with a stock engine car.
I might for a little while!!!!

Old 11-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by MexIcant
I might for a little while!!!!
Its about time you send your car off for a monster build. You do realize it was your car that prompted S-351 to get the killer build.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:25 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
I was planning on doing it anyways...

Old 11-29-2009, 10:37 PM
MexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond reputeMexIcant has a reputation beyond repute
Its about time you send your car off for a monster build. You do realize it was your car that prompted S-351 to get the killer build.
This is true. Bryant and I had been talking all summer about this, he pulled the trigger first as usual. I will have to run mine one more season for I'm Lower White Trash and my daddy pays for NOTHING!!!!!

Old 11-29-2009, 11:19 PM
This is true. Bryant and I had been talking all summer about this, he pulled the trigger first as usual. I will have to run mine one more season for I'm Lower White Trash and my daddy pays for NOTHING!!!!!
We're all white trash. Whats this about daddy paying for things??

It's never fast enough. If the weather holds this week I might try to get some C16 and see how mine runs at 1.5 bar.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Yeah...What is this "Dad" thing all about?

Old 11-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah...What is this "Dad" thing all about?
Uh-Oh A little BFF feud brewing.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Dude...Dont try to use the "BFF" line on me. We all know you and Marty are the true BFFs.

Last edited by S-351; 11-30-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Sorry about that miss quote...... It was the VICODIN talking!!!!
Just kidding about the dad thing, Brian and his better half work hard for the bank rolls. I am very excited for W.T. to get his build home. We took out KPG's car at the mile and it was a beast with the 9XXhp kit in it. Evoms builts very nice cars!

Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Dude...Dont try to use the "BFF" line on me. We all know you and Marty are the true BFFs.
I knew you'd like that line.

Sorry about that miss quote...... It was the VICODIN talking!!!!
Just kidding about the dad thing, Brian and his better half work hard for the bank rolls. I am very excited for W.T. to get his build home. We took out KPG's car at the mile and it was a beast with the 9XXhp kit in it. Evoms builts very nice cars!
He is lucky to have a wife that is onboard with this kind of build and we all know she wears the pants.

I kid - I kid.

Whats this about Vicodin???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: /// EVOMS [S-351] 1000 HP Monster Build Begins - Project Name to be Determined \\\