996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

just bought my first 996tt and brought it home -- now the slippery slope begins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 AM
YZWILLY is a jewel in the roughYZWILLY is a jewel in the roughYZWILLY is a jewel in the rough
well done

Nice car let the modding begin, keep us posted on what you do first.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Enjoy, I only dream of finding one like that here in that price .

Old 11-02-2009, 07:41 PM
aircooled is infamous around these parts
great car, can't wait to see what yo do with the TT. You did a super job on your 993 cab

Congrats and have fun

Old 11-02-2009, 07:45 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Congrats and Welcome to the Club what part of TX are you in?

Old 11-02-2009, 08:01 PM
h1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
Congrats and Welcome to the Club what part of TX are you in?

Hello OS Inspector,

did you get another car?

2001 996TT Seal Grey mostly stock

Old 11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by h1sp
Hello OS Inspector,

did you get another car?

2001 996TT Seal Grey mostly stock

Heh no i didn't its Mostly Stock soon to be less then Mostly Stock

Come out to TX2k10 and the texas Mile in march im gonna see what she can do =)

Old 11-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Congrats... looks great!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:38 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
thanks guys. ya im psyched about where and how to begin modifying the car; wheels first for sure then an spi L2 package im thinking about. just spending time reading through the threads and getting ideas about stuff. adam don't be depressed that i paid less than you did, think of what i've deprived myself off and how life is short. steve the car isn't a sunroof delete. os inspector i live in fort worth but thinking of getting the tuning done of my car, when it comes to it, down in houston. i read a post how you blew past someone on the highway and they found you here on 6speed. it was kinda cool -- small world.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
thanks guys. ya im psyched about where and how to begin modifying the car; wheels first for sure then an spi L2 package im thinking about. just spending time reading through the threads and getting ideas about stuff. adam don't be depressed that i paid less than you did, think of what i've deprived myself off and how life is short. steve the car isn't a sunroof delete. os inspector i live in fort worth but thinking of getting the tuning done of my car, when it comes to it, down in houston. i read a post how you blew past someone on the highway and they found you here on 6speed. it was kinda cool -- small world.

Yea that someone is H1sp he posted in your thread earlier we chatted on the road and i told him about here n another member was born

Thats cool My sister lives up in Carrolton, there are some good shops in Houston if you need advice on where to go let us know we can steer you in the right direction.