996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Side by side racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 07:36 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by robmd99
I am not making excuses. I came to the mile to race the fastest roll on cars in the country. I think my car did extremely well, I could have blew a motor when I miss shifted but it is strong as ever. I salute the Mustang because it ran strong. I think we have a rematch in H town soon. As far as the Lambo, we cranked the boost up to 2.5 bars and gave it a good run. I have heard both stories on the how we got so far ahead of it but I think a rematch is due?? Now if you did not run in this event, I find it humorous that you are commenting at all, if you think your car can beat bluey then line them up.
Robert
I don't ever get on this section since I do not own a Porsche, but a friend of mine told me about this thread. The video interview with Akram was entertaining especially the comments about how the" Lamborghini was getting smaller in his rear view mirror". In our race, Akram took off at the 1/8 mile and I waited until the 1/4 mile mark to take off. He never really saw me because I was in his blind spot and coming up on him and passed him right after the 1/2 mile mark on the rev limter at 207. I was on my meduim setting and still had another 350 whp left on my third setting. This was my 3rd back to back run with no cool down at all. I would be in to a rematch anytime any place, just let me know...

SW

Last edited by streetking; 11-15-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:37 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetking
I don't ever get on this section since I do not own a Porsche, but a friend of mine told me about this thread. The video interview with Akram was entertaining especially the comments about how the" Lamborghini was getting smaller in his rear view mirror". In our race, Akram took off at the 1/8 mile and I waited until the 1/4 mile mark to take off. He never really saw me because I was in his blind spot and coming up on him and passed him right after the 1/2 mile mark on the rev limter at 207. I was on my meduim setting and still had another 350 whp left on my third setting. This was my 3rd back to back run with no cool down at all. I would be in to a rematch anytime any place, just let me know...

SW
Any thoughts on this Akram?

SW

Old 11-17-2009, 08:50 PM
GT2 Mike has a spectacular aura aboutGT2 Mike has a spectacular aura about
That Mustang was sounding Crazy. Ill bet he has a big whipple on it !

Old 11-17-2009, 09:38 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
DAMN, you are ancy for a race huh? Why don't you bring that beast to the 60-130 this Saturday...Rob is supposed to be there running his car. I'm sure we can arrange a side by side race.
Peter

Originally Posted by streetking
Any thoughts on this Akram?

SW

Old 11-18-2009, 09:30 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
streetking i dont thing Akram comes on here much ... but id like to see the race .

Old 11-18-2009, 11:29 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
DAMN, you are ancy for a race huh? Why don't you bring that beast to the 60-130 this Saturday...Rob is supposed to be there running his car. I'm sure we can arrange a side by side race.
Peter
That would be awesome...Make sure you get some videos!!!

Old 11-18-2009, 05:23 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
SW
Yes, Akram said you took off so he took off but maybe you underestamated Bleuy from the previous races? That is okay? Did you know that Akram let off at the end because he thought you might have had problems that is okay? If you want a rematch that is Okay? Bluey is always in my garage waiting for you?

Cheers
Robert

Old 11-18-2009, 05:50 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
whats up with the question marks ? are you asking questions ?

Old 11-18-2009, 06:24 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry
I got carried away. I have heard this before but few people ever show up.
Robert

Old 11-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Peter
Peter
I am game
Robert

Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 PM
SW
Yes, Akram said you took off so he took off but maybe you underestamated Bleuy from the previous races? That is okay? Did you know that Akram let off at the end because he thought you might have had problems that is okay? If you want a rematch that is Okay? Bluey is always in my garage waiting for you?

Cheers
Robert
You got to be kidding right? He was a 1/8 mile a head of me before I hit it, thats why I got the overall win. He even told me he left way early. You should know me by now, I don't bs anyone, hell you guys lost to Chris' Lexus..

I am ready anytime, but you may need to turn it up to 3 bar this time..

SW

Old 11-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Come on down to H town
Bluey

Old 11-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Come on down to H town
Bluey
to run 60-130? ha ha.. if you think bluey deserves a rematch, you come to me and I will give you the move. Don't be upset because you lost the roll on race. We raced, you guys knew you had to jump me to have a chance and still lost.

SW

Old 11-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Once again, few people ever show up.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:02 PM
easy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant futureeasy2speed has a brilliant future
SW shows up to all the TX2K's and the mile events. Just come to the next mile and prepare for a beatdown. He can get a 12 car auto hauler full of his cars to outrun you in each of them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Texas Side by side racing