996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Look at this picture ,Describe upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 11:50 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
Now Eric that wasn't very nice...

I'll post a couple pics for ya...

What headers are they - they look smaller than stock.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:57 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Who tuned your car after the NW102 TB? I installed the FAST 102 and the NW TB - we ported both. After tuning the idle is much better than it was before and I think the drivability is just as good or better than before - the throttle response is greatly improved.

As promised - pic of a stock LS7
Come on Eric NO naked LS7 pics allowed...

KOOKS 1 7/8's...not as wide/thick as the stock "D" port shorties outer shell. The stockers are some pretty heavy, thick manifolds.

The drivability was pretty good but had some issues with it raising the rpms a couple hundred between each shift. The throttle response was amazing for sure but I want it to drive like stock with ZERO issues. Chris E. had to go back off shore so we didn't have the time to get it perfectly dialed in. You know how much time is takes to get it to drive/feel like a stock TB. We'll spend additional time with the TB before I give up on it just yet. It may not help with the latest mods anyway. If not I'll put it on the shelf for the upcoming project...

Originally Posted by ReeknHavic
Do you have your FAST LS7 intake ported? If so that's supposedly good for about 20rwhp up top.
Just cleaned up a little. Not hogged out for sure...

Originally Posted by bmoores
I take Dennis for his word. He does have the most important mod though. The driver mod.
Thanks Ben...yep, I always leave on Paulies 2nd honk...

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 11-06-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:05 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Paulie with those upgrades my buddy has the same stuff done to his 11.0-11.1 all day long he put a 100 shot on it and went 10.49, Every time we raced on the roll i pulled him. Hope that helps to out buddy.

Old 11-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Dennis don't lie... We know you have a 1/4 racing cam in that ***** right there!

Old 11-06-2009, 01:23 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Corey thanks for the Heads up.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:52 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Paulie with those upgrades my buddy has the same stuff done to his 11.0-11.1 all day long he put a 100 shot on it and went 10.49, Every time we raced on the roll i pulled him. Hope that helps to out buddy.
See Paulie I told you not to worry...

Old 11-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Chris997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
OK Scott & all Z06 owners would you please look at the picture & describe all visable upgrades.This is Dennis's car so there are probably plenty of invisable upgrades(cough-- NOS--cough).

Attachment 109267

Something to do with Kaytech. Could just be pretty parts or there could be a built motor in there.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:00 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Looks stock to me.. lol

Old 11-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Heres a better angle for ya Paulie...sorry couldn't make it to C&C this morning. Sounds like it was a great turn out. Did you let tweety out of it's cage...?

Old 11-08-2009, 10:30 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I was kind of dissapoointed yesterdays crowd. I thought it would be huge because of the weather. There were some interesting vettes there, one a zo6 with a supercharger and few others. Paulie, where did you hide? I saw you drive up in your beautiful camaro but couldnt find ya??
Robert

Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Rob I did not see you,that place was packed like usual I had to park in the boonies.