996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

March TX Mile same wekeend as TX2k10 DOH!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
I'm still waiting for the mail man to show up.
I would figure all your mail shows up in discreet, brown paper wrapped magazines labelled " personal and confidential " ....

Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I had no idea Play Girl used such discreet packaging.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:26 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
I had no idea Play Girl used such discreet packaging.
I think those deliveries to Todd's house actually walk up to his door covered in brown paper yelling "surprise"

Old 11-11-2009, 07:31 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Lmao!!!!

Old 11-11-2009, 07:40 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Damn, can't a guy get a cup of coffee without getting hammered in the press? Look, it was an experimental phase. I'm not proud of it, but I've learned from it and have moved on.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:45 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
rofl u guys have too much fun somedays

Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 AM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by houstonT
Yea, I have tried to coordinate in the past but in fact they do not care. HOWEVER, I have a solution to this dilemma.

I can move the 60-130 event to another date and we can all caravan out to the TX Mile on Sunday (which happens to be the LEAST BUSY day at the Mile)????

That would work...

Peter
Peter, how far is the location of the TX mile vs. TX2K10??

Old 11-11-2009, 08:00 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
its a good 2-3 hr drive to goliad from where peters event is each way. if your obeying speed limits of course.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:02 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Derrick, the TX Mile is about 2 hours from the TX2K10 events...by the way, did you get my PM about TX2K10?

Guys, one of two things will happen:

1. TX2K10 and the TX Mile will both be on the same weekend. This is no problem, I will re-arrange the 60-130 schedule and free up Sunday. We can all caravan out to the Mile on Sunday and run. This is the best day to run anyhow b/c it's the least busy.

2. They will have the TX Mile the weekend after TX2K10.

In either case, we'll be ok...

Todd - you are starting to worry me brother!!!!!

Peter

Old 11-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
That's great news for those of us driving 15-20 hours, only need to make one trip. Although this year it's looking like we'll need to bring both trailers and clone Gary White

Old 11-11-2009, 09:39 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
Damn, can't a guy get a cup of coffee without getting hammered in the press? Look, it was an experimental phase. I'm not proud of it, but I've learned from it and have moved on.
That explains why you have a tippy and not a "stick". To many memories as you are "stroking" the gears of a 6 speed.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
That explains why you have a tippy and not a "stick". To many memories as you are "stroking" the gears of a 6 speed.
Bingo.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
That might also explain his recent 'frontal area leakage"...

Old 11-11-2009, 12:40 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
That might also explain his recent 'frontal area leakage"...

TMI brother TMI

Old 11-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by houstonT
Derrick, the TX Mile is about 2 hours from the TX2K10 events...by the way, did you get my PM about TX2K10?

Guys, one of two things will happen:

1. TX2K10 and the TX Mile will both be on the same weekend. This is no problem, I will re-arrange the 60-130 schedule and free up Sunday. We can all caravan out to the Mile on Sunday and run. This is the best day to run anyhow b/c it's the least busy.

2. They will have the TX Mile the weekend after TX2K10.

In either case, we'll be ok...

Todd - you are starting to worry me brother!!!!!

Peter
Thanks for the heads up Peter!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: March TX Mile same wekeend as TX2k10 DOH!