996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

130-190MPH Pbox Data: Texas Mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 04:17 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Careful Ben, you can't fit in a Gallardo either.... You can't reach the pedals..
KPG 2 Ben 1
Hey you forgot my 1. That was a good one though. I'm laughing very very hard. Don't have time to think of a comeback though. Todd's wife just arrived. I'll check back later.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:18 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Hey you forgot my 1. That was a good one though. I'm laughing very very hard. Don't have time to think of a comeback though. Todd's wife just arrived. I'll check back later.

Excuse me?

Old 11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Kevin, are you upset that your car did not do its expectation at the mile Is that why you've only put the T-shirt sign rather than the MPH? Tom is actually a very cool guy and has nothing to do with this thread. The main person pointing fingers here is you and for those who care to know about any data they will have to wait that's all. Now take it like a man and move on or we can go on for days about this. I am not a drama Queen and hate BS 100% When I submit any data, you will know & see them on the board just like anybody else. This is not your first time instigating things, I think everyone is used to it by now. Hope your car does better at the Mile next time my friend after all the heartaches you've had with it too. How do you like that comment for a change? Cheers bro.

Originally Posted by KPG
Artmd, I don't like what you are insinuating here. Topgun has nothing to do with my posts. To be honest, I don't think he cares about your bs posts and your super clutch that goes faster when it slips. That's just the way he rolls. Cheers, Bro!

Old 11-20-2009, 04:34 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
Excuse me?
Love you brother!!

KPG- 2 Ben - 1 Todd - 0

Old 11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Thread closed for obvious reasons.