996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Photos of the redone garage!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 09:19 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Photos of the redone garage!!

Hey Guys,
Finally the workers are done walking in and out of the garage so I had a chance to snap some photos. So far I have only done one (we have 2 connected 2 car garages) and will be doing the other one this weekend.

In this garage we added: 4 90W Hi Hat Lights, U Coat It Floor (Black with Granite chips), Gladiator Storage Products (1 Locker, 2 Cabinets, 1 Gear Rack), Central Air, Painted Walls, Painted Outside of the Garage Doors (Foe Painting?). We will be adding decorations (posters, pictures, etc) and painting the fuse boxes as well in the future.

Product Opinions:
U Coat It: As their slogan states, you really can do it yourself...with another person (HEHEHE). We choose to go all out and do the U Coat, U Flek (Granite looking flakes), and U Gloss (Glossy Top Coat). Took 3 days to do with drying and an addtional 7 days after that to fully dry before we could park in the garage. There are no tire marks after hot tires and seems to be fairly durable (can scratch though, I dragged one of those cabinets forgetting to unlock the wheels and it scratched). Would reccomend this floor!! Cost was around $1,000 for the 4 car garage (about 1,000 sq feet).
Gladiator: Great cabinets, very little/very easy assembly and they really look good. They also hold quite a bit of stuff!! The wheels are a nice touch for easy moving as well.

Photos
I forgot to take a before photo, so the before is the other garage which looks the same as the other used to.
Before:

After:
Overall:

Floor (Sorry a bit blury):

Storage:

Painted Doors:

Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 12-03-2004 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:24 PM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
VERY nice

Old 12-03-2004, 09:31 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Mowateriology
VERY nice
Thank you, it was a lot of time and effort, but I am very happy with the result!! I even MOPPED it tonight before the photos . My familly was taking photos just to prove it in the future .
I kinda feel bad parking in it
Evan

Old 12-03-2004, 09:41 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
Very nice!
I think we want to see the pics of you mopping the floor tho...
It is not that we don't believe you, you see...
But well...
You know...
Just to be sure...

Old 12-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by dpblessing
Very nice!
I think we want to see the pics of you mopping the floor tho...
It is not that we don't believe you, you see...
But well...
You know...
Just to be sure...

Those will not be release under any circumstance, those photos could RUIN me
Evan

Old 12-03-2004, 09:45 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by AMG ETR

Those will not be release under any circumstance, those photos could RUIN me
Evan
that means you were still wearing the maid uniform?

Old 12-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by dpblessing
that means you were still wearing the maid uniform?
I knew that was coming

Old 12-03-2004, 09:49 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
looks good, not feeling the floors though

what kind of material is it

Old 12-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Soon2be993tt
looks good, not feeling the floors though

what kind of material is it
Thanks, you really have to see the floor in person to appreciate it!!
No idea what material, check out their site www.ucoatit.com see what you can find... Pretty cool stuff!!
Evan

Old 12-04-2004, 12:28 AM
ChrisRC is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Thanks, you really have to see the floor in person to appreciate it!!
No idea what material, check out their site www.ucoatit.com see what you can find... Pretty cool stuff!!
Evan
Evan,
How did you decide to try the U Coat It flooring? Did someone recommend it to you? It looks pretty good, but I'd be worried about scratching it all to hell. I have considered installing Kiwi Tile in the past, but I've never really researched the alternatives.

Old 12-04-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by ChrisRC
Evan,
How did you decide to try the U Coat It flooring? Did someone recommend it to you? It looks pretty good, but I'd be worried about scratching it all to hell. I have considered installing Kiwi Tile in the past, but I've never really researched the alternatives.
Just kinda went for it... It will only scratch if you drag a metal or heavy hard object on it.
I dislike the Kiwi and Race Deck because I think they look kinda cheap (plastic).
Evan

Old 12-04-2004, 01:30 AM
Banned
FAT-911 is infamous around these parts
Looks great Evan, I am in the process of doing my garage up, I like the floor, I am going for a similar finish but with a polished effect.

Keep up the good work...nice mopping job too...LOL.

Old 12-04-2004, 04:14 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
looks great Evan !

Old 12-04-2004, 06:29 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Evan that looks really good, fantastic result.

Old 12-04-2004, 06:34 AM
Parker is infamous around these parts
Fantastic work man. well done. how does the ucoatit hold up with hot tires?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photos of the redone garage!!