996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

so i got called out by a ZR1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Can't wait to see what your car will do this guy, who is obviously having some cold feet about this entire situation ....

Also, your MS109 will be arriving tomorrow, holidays really messed things up with the carrier.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:37 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
hes probably trying to find a way to make his car faster then you before you race cause hes scared

Old 11-30-2009, 06:11 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Again maybe he is doing what any self respecting guy that brings a knife to gun fight would do....

I am thinking the fuel system and forged internals should handle a 150 shot fairly easily. Plumb it in under the airbridge , hide the window switch and WOT switch and put the bottle in the spare tire well. With the lower IAT's it should be good for damn near 175 to the tire and 225 lb ft of torque to the tire!

If he suddenly starts texting you and seeming really insistant to race I would do a little walkaround of his car....LOL

Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Again maybe he is doing what any self respecting guy that brings a knife to gun fight would do....

I am thinking the fuel system and forged internals should handle a 150 shot fairly easily. Plumb it in under the airbridge , hide the window switch and WOT switch and put the bottle in the spare tire well. With the lower IAT's it should be good for damn near 175 to the tire and 225 lb ft of torque to the tire!

If he suddenly starts texting you and seeming really insistant to race I would do a little walkaround of his car....LOL
NOS the great equalizer. I would think a 250 shot with a proper tune would be no problem on a ZR1 and would make it pretty damn fast.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:37 PM
rbuisa is infamous around these parts
Pretty soon there will be snow on the ground and we'll have to wait till Spring..huh?

Old 11-30-2009, 09:12 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^^It's the guy with the ZR1 calling out a built car. If he called out a stock 996tt most likely the OP wouldn't be posting so much.

I hope a brand new ZR1 owner doesn't think he's got the skillset to Nos it up and race Germeezy ....just my 2 cents

Old 11-30-2009, 09:30 PM
VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !
This is a silly race imho. Pump gas car running straight on factory parts vs a highly modified 996turbo running race gas and upgraded turbos is like a cat in its prime killing a newborn mouse and being all proud of itself as if it accomplished something praiseworthy.
It doesn't come down to bragging rights. Its like when you see a small bratty kid taunting a fat kid and the fat kid finally pounds him. It is about the righteous distribution of karma not bragging rights.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:33 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
LOL since this is your first post on here i will forgive your ignorance first off by calling him a poor soul i dont mean financialy poor lol ,

secondly this tool is the one that did the calling out ( if you would bother to read the first few posts of the thred) time after time , till i called his bluff.Confident ? more like stupid .

third, even pump on gas i would maul him as my car puts down over 600 to the wheels at 1.1 bar(you can use your imagination what it makes at 1.6b) the reason why im running him on race gas cuase i really want him to have nightmares as Divexx said . and at the end of the day if hes going to do all the smack talking its run what you brung.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 12-01-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschefool
What dyno are you using for your so-called 600awhp?

I would love to see the look on your face as you're getting walked hard with smoke and oil coming out of your tail-pipes. 109 octane and 1.6 bar on a stock engine 996TT is a totally delusional for durability.
Don't worry what dyno I used,again I can tell your pretty cluless , actualy very clules.also the fact that you didn't take the time to read the thread and posts and commenting makes you look like a fool.

Sine you you didn't bother to read ,when i run 1.6 bars I only run c16 like i said , the ms109 I run daily .

Lol wow you are completey ignorant to the Porsche world, if you think that the 996tt can't take 1.6 b with the right fuel /fuel system ,and tune. And sine you are new I guess you didn't take the time to browse the board to see howany people run 1.6 bars on c16.

So anyway thanks for the laugh lol and um .. Carry on

Old 12-02-2009, 12:31 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
A 5 page thread about planning to run a stock ZR1....which will probably never happen? There will always be people who think they have 'fast' cars....and a stock ZR1 is about as fast as they come out of the factory....but damn just ignore him. What are you trying to prove? That a modded car is faster than a stock one?

Old 12-02-2009, 12:34 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porschefool
First and foremost, why are there threads about 700 bhp being the stock limit?

I know of a few cars on pump gas that will walk you no problem ... (not a ZR1 for that matter)
Because 6speed has a sheep mentality.

There is always someone faster....who cares? Does your friend of a friend want to run me on pump gas?

Old 12-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
This thread has seen more action that the 100 Technical threads that might be of actual use to those on the forum.. Its nuts.. Race wont go down ill bet either..

Mike

Old 12-02-2009, 05:46 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
This thread has seen more action that the 100 Technical threads that might be of actual use to those on the forum.. Its nuts.. Race wont go down ill bet either..

Mike
i know its crazy how the real info that is useful gets barried and drama type threads like these get hit constantly.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:50 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
This is the kind of thread that will get a sticky.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:28 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
This is the kind of thread that will get a sticky.
Instead of some useless weight loss thread...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: so i got called out by a ZR1