996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

so i got called out by a ZR1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Colt45ccg
For the record a stock ZR-1 put a hurtin on my stock X50. I realize that's not the case with your turbo- cant wait to see the video
In all honesty, even a stock C6 Z06 would put a hurtin' on your stock X50...but as you've already implied, this a completely different situation.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:09 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Marty, i know the zr1 is a great car, but even at the track i think he wouldnt do great against me , everything under my car suspension wise is TPC racing components , and set up by mike levitas(24hr rolex race car driver) him self.

Wow, that is good stuff !!! Have you established any lap times an known tracks in your area via the PCA or other organized events ? Your car sounds very stout; any pics of it ?

Oh, and a classy win is always best. He has a fantastic car also !

MK

Old 11-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Colt45ccg is just really niceColt45ccg is just really niceColt45ccg is just really niceColt45ccg is just really nice
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
In all honesty, even a stock C6 Z06 would put a hurtin' on your stock X50...but as you've already implied, this a completely different situation.

Yes, I've lived that shame as well!! hahahahaha

Old 11-24-2009, 10:29 AM
beefives4 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WHEELSJ
***I love P-cars... but those Zr1's dont play!***
this is true..

make sure someone films IT!!!!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Beat tuned ZR1 ( 570rwhp ) with Proto K24/18g's by 3 cars rolling 80 until 150-160.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:02 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
That Dennis sure is snappy,thats what happens to you when you own a Corvette,plus the gold chain.Attachment 110373
Alright Walnutzzz...it was a gift damn it...!!

If said P-car is faster than Paulies there should be no problem with the ZR1. Granted in the right hands the ZR1 is no slouch. But most do not drive it to it's fullest abilities.

Just be sure to race your race not his...Before my '09 Z06 my '07 only made 544rw and would run with Paul & Sean when they were on mix. Not sure what tune/bar they were at though. So peak HP rating is only part of the equation...

Maybe Paulie can elaborate if he's not too busy planning his lunch date with his latin lover...

Pedro

_________

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 11-24-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:12 AM
smistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond repute
subscribed!

Old 11-24-2009, 11:42 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
yea i want to hear the end of this and see the vid

Old 11-24-2009, 05:34 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
[quote=DJ'sZ;2629443]Alright Walnutzzz...it was a gift damn it...!!

If said P-car is faster than Paulies there should be no problem with the ZR1. Granted in the right hands the ZR1 is no slouch. But most do not drive it to it's fullest abilities.

Just be sure to race your race not his...Before my '09 Z06 my '07 only made 544rw and would run with Paul & Sean when they were on mix. Not sure what tune/bar they were at though. So peak HP rating is only part of the equation...

Maybe Paulie can elaborate if he's not too busy planning his lunch date with his latin lover...

Dennis is right,both Sean & I had a hard time running with his 07 Z06 (cam & NOS),and with Dennis's driving ability (leaves on 2nd honk) it was who ever got the jump won (usually Dennis).

Dennis is that a fair synopsis of the facts?

Old 11-24-2009, 06:26 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
-----------------------------------------

Hey Paul, apparently grammer and proper phrasing wasn't your strength in "Special-Ed" so I fixed it for ya...

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Dennis is right (as always), both Sean & I had a very hard time running with his '07 Z06 (cam & NOS) and with Dennis' driving ability (he always gave me the move) he would always win.

Dennis is that a fair synopsis of the facts?
Yep pretty much summed it up...except of course for the continuous false claims of NOS and leaving too early because someone is asleep at the wheel.

I try really hard to respect my elders but damnit Mr. Walnut...I'm NOT leaving on the 2nd honk, quit calling me "sonny" and replace the damn batteries if turning it up doesn't help...!!

So...what boost levels were you and Sean at and what kind of mixed fuel were you running?

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 11-24-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:31 PM
gt2rs6 has a spectacular aura aboutgt2rs6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
Really...??

Even MoronTrend shows something a little different than that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlGMX8G3B4
yes dont forget moron trend was driving here check this... and dont forget stock gt2 and modded come on what a difference he can stay pump tune for sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD9AW-EB3vo

Old 11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Great videos guys thanks for sharing!

Old 11-25-2009, 06:33 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gt2rs6
yes dont forget moron trend was driving here check this... and dont forget stock gt2 and modded come on what a difference he can stay pump tune for sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD9AW-EB3vo
love vids.....excellent

Old 11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Marty, i know the zr1 is a great car, but even at the track i think he wouldnt do great against me , everything under my car suspension wise is TPC racing components , and set up by mike levitas(24hr rolex race car driver) him self.

Wow, that is good stuff !!! Have you established any lap times an known tracks in your area via the PCA or other organized events ? Your car sounds very stout; any pics of it ?

Oh, and a classy win is always best. He has a fantastic car also !

MK
The car handles like its on rails exit ramps are so much fun . marty evrytime i tried to do some sort of event , something ALWAYS comes up it has been two times now that i paid and never made it ..hopefully i will be able to do something this spring.

and i agree i will keep it classy, so far hes the one doing all of the barking.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:30 AM
KevinTT is infamous around these parts
Actually,

I think this guy has been spending too much time with his buddies over on the corvette forums. Even after you smoke him he'll still talk trash.

Subscribed!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: so i got called out by a ZR1