996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Has anyone found the color code yet for Alum Look Interior?? I want pieces painted

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 10:47 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Has anyone found the color code yet for Alum Look Interior?? I want pieces painted

I am not interested in Arctic Silver as it IS DIFFERENT than Alum Look. I have several interior pieces I wanted painted Alum Look.

TIA

Lou

Old 12-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.

Old 12-04-2004, 11:39 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Yes.
Eric, when we last talked, you had said you didn't have the exact code for Alum look, only arctic silver, but, as I am sure you know, they are slightly different as Alum Look has a more textured look to it whereas Arctic is more flat. I have a factory alum look rear center console and the pieces I want painted would have to match exactly.

Lou

Old 12-04-2004, 01:51 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
i tried with no luck back in the days...ended up have to beg a few res in the Middle East to refinish my parts....I sent them to germany ad had them done - the match of course was PERFECT (it is factory after all)...
Only stupid part is they charged me taxes both ways....the Porsche bill was steep too

Old 12-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
We worked on this for about 3 months. We have now perfected the finish to the point of an exact match. And no, it is nothing like Arctic.

Email me for details. Lou, we should be able to take care of whatever you need.

eric@bumperplugs.com

Old 12-04-2004, 07:30 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Eric
I want to get my side ac vents painted in alum look to match the rest, can you help?
Chris

Old 12-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Former Vendor
OK guys. PLEASE email me directly for this stuff:

eric@bumperplugs.com

We're running 3-5 weeks schedule time on some items now with the holidays, and some vehicles being race-prepped and show-prepped. Crazy time. But we are ready to rock with the alumalook.

When you email me, tell me the year of the vehicle, and what else in the car was factory alumalook, along with what you want done, and I'll get you on the list. We have not officially released this yet on the website, so we'll just do some things for you guys first, and get cranking, ok?

Thanks.

Old 12-05-2004, 01:01 PM
LSM
Eric, you're the man!! Great work breaking that paint code!! I sent you an email and look forward to doing some more business. Afterall, we got to get you into that Turbo!

Lou