996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics of my (new2me) 05 Turbo S Cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 04:48 PM
mtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant future
Pics of my (new2me) 05 Turbo S Cab

Well. Without further adieu..........

Just a few quick pics, I'll take better ones after I get it detailed out.

Old 12-10-2009, 05:25 PM
bambam996 is infamous around these parts
Nice!

Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 PM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
I knew the screenname looked familiar....the holster business must be strong.

Old 12-10-2009, 07:34 PM
mtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant future
I can't complain obviously, I still need to finish the Vette!

Peace

Old 12-10-2009, 09:39 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Niiiice. Nice brakes. Nice nice brakes. Shortshift too, looks good, feels even better.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Sweet. I also have one with 8700 miles on her. You need to do a Zaino weekend on her.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by robertp
Sweet. I also have one with 8700 miles on her. You need to do a Zaino weekend on her.
Yes, I have a gift cert for my local Ming Auto Beauty and will have them do a top to bottom micro detail with a Zaino job soon.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:01 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mtcraigco
Yes, I have a gift cert for my local Ming Auto Beauty and will have them do a top to bottom micro detail with a Zaino job soon.

Cool, she is a beaut.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:06 PM
LuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulation in you new ride!
Welcome to the P-Family.
Regards,

Old 12-17-2009, 07:07 AM
jimmy k is a jewel in the roughjimmy k is a jewel in the roughjimmy k is a jewel in the roughjimmy k is a jewel in the rough
Nice ride! Are there any other mods besides the exhaust? That tubi must be loudddd with the top down.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by jimmy k
Nice ride! Are there any other mods besides the exhaust? That tubi must be loudddd with the top down.
Not yet, I'm gonna get a tune on it and DVs for now, just trying to decide who to go with. Proto is 2 hrs from me but EVOMSit kinda has my attention too right now

Might go with the K24/18G upgrade later on.

It's been too cold to run with the top down yet around here. Sounds great so far though.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:35 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtcraigco
It's been too cold to run with the top down yet around here. Sounds great so far though.

That's what the seat heaters are for Nice car, Nice to know you have the last and best of the 996TT family

Old 12-17-2009, 09:29 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Nice

Realy nice car,color outside and lether.Beautiful

Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
That's what the seat heaters are for Nice car, Nice to know you have the last and best of the 996TT family
Lol! yeah I s'pose that's true

Originally Posted by rdss
Realy nice car,color outside and lether.Beautiful
thanks

Old 12-17-2009, 11:15 AM
wait, if Proto is 2 hours away that is a no brainer. He is the best. I have ran against every tuner's car and Proto is hands down the winner.