996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My GT2 vs M3 HPF stage 2.5 with methanoö

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Run with M3 in third gear and Porsche in second gear rolling from 40-50mph up to 130-140mph. I would like to see the end result of this video.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:29 PM
dynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by art4iza
Run with M3 in third gear and Porsche in second gear rolling from 40-50mph up to 130-140mph. I would like to see the end result of this video.
the last run we did,we were both in 2nd gear,rolling from 50mph.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by autodynamics
i know Tony in lebanon.but the most powerful kit with stock bloc at FVD is only 580bhp
Autodynamics,

You only have a GT2 tuned for 525 now and your results are pretty good considering. Don't underestimate our 575 hp kits. You can market any number 600,750 etc but you need to focus on our useable torque in the mid range.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 12-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Autodynamics - nice job, bro! Your car is very quick.

Sean - remember that only one HPF car to date has a verified time in the 5's. The only other HPF car close to that to time is a 6.86 (HPG Stage 2 with race fuel + meth). I'm not saying the cars aren't fast, as they definitely are. But using Scott's (RacweMX+M3) 5.83 as a measuring stick for all HPF cars may be a bit optimistic.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Guys - Also remember that a member here with an otherwise stock GT2 with exhaust and GIAC tune trapped 130 mph.

Point being, a GT2 with only a tune and exhaust can be a surprisingly quick street car.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:10 PM
dynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Guys - Also remember that a member here with an otherwise stock GT2 with exhaust and GIAC tune trapped 130 mph.

Point being, a GT2 with only a tune and exhaust can be a surprisingly quick street car.
Thanks bro,what are the mods on your car,and from where?

Old 12-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by autodynamics
Thanks bro,what are the mods on your car,and from where?
Big turbos, intercoolers, intake, fuel pump/injectors, exhaust, clutch, tune from Protomotive, Arkansas, USA.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Hmm.. hello scott

Old 12-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Hmm.. hello scott
Hello, Jorge.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
GT2's go HARDDDDDD, FVD is a great tuner as well for simple stg 1 and stg 2 modifications, my ex turbo was very very strong for what it had from FVD!

Old 12-30-2009, 08:57 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme

Now you give it high praise having since purchasing a GT2 I kid, I kid... You are right though, very stout performers with little things done, I believe red9 or something on here ran a 10.9 with exhaust and tune at the track on street tires!

Be safe out there guy's, have a happy and healthy new year!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 PM
giofrem is infamous around these parts
MR. Ali here you go again jumping to diffrent fourms trying to market yourself and your reddevil. I will not sit here and try to explain myself im inviting you for a rematch so we can settle it for good. if your ready let me know. turned off methanol after third gear because of a leak. so again ready for you anytime just to show you what HPF can do.

HPF LEBANON

Old 12-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Someone is a little hostile!

Old 12-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by giofrem
MR. Ali here you go again jumping to diffrent fourms trying to market yourself and your reddevil. I will not sit here and try to explain myself im inviting you for a rematch so we can settle it for good. if your ready let me know. turned off methanol after third gear because of a leak. so again ready for you anytime just to show you what HPF can do.

HPF LEBANON
Hello George,i am ready when you want,i will be in Beirut at the end of the next week.let s try it from 50 to 250 km/h.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by giofrem

HPF LEBANON
By the way this the only forum where i discuss this cute race.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My GT2 vs M3 HPF stage 2.5 with methanoö