996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Howdy Ya'll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Get your cage????

Old 04-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Some just added Recaro Pole Positions

Old 04-16-2010, 06:10 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Are they wider than GT3 seats? The GT3 seats make my shoulders try to touch each other in front of me. ( Not great for long rides, or posture )

Car is looking good Bucky. Any thoughts about adding other interesting cars to the stable? I ask because unfortunatly I only own the kind of stable you put horse's in. The old lady says my shop comes after her dream house. lol Who hasn't heard that line...

Last edited by _Zac; 04-16-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Former Vendor
I messed up, those are the Profi Spa XL. Here are the dimensions - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/r...t-p-53505.html

Old 04-16-2010, 06:21 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
So about 22inches. Thanks for the info, how are they on weight savings?

Old 04-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Former Vendor
Probably the same as GT3. Now the carbon ones are super sick and lightweight if you want to drop the cash

Old 04-16-2010, 06:29 PM
My car hasn't ran in over a year and I have a pile of parts next to it larger than the car it's going into. I'm pretty sure I'll be kicked out of the house if I buy one more thing that wont get installed. lol Great looking seats though, I would say they were the perfect fit for track duty/street driving.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:49 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Thanks, I did have the Profi Spa's but they were to tight of a fit for passengers and even snug for me. I decided to go with the XL's due to comfort issues. They are twice as heavy as the Spa's but more comfy.

Old 04-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Hey Bucky! Great to see you on here. I knew I joined the right forum!. I've always been a huge fan of skateboarding since the early 80's. I still have my "Henry Hester" FibeFlex first generation with Tracker trucks and Kryptronic Blues that I bought back in 1981!

Old 04-17-2010, 10:50 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nikolas
Hey Bucky! Great to see you on here. I knew I joined the right forum!. I've always been a huge fan of skateboarding since the early 80's. I still have my "Henry Hester" FibeFlex first generation with Tracker trucks and Kryptronic Blues that I bought back in 1981!
Thanks, it's a nice forum and stoked to hear you're into skateboarding. I've been skating the new Vans Combi bowl getting ready for this years Protec pool party. It's been newly re-surfaced and should make for an exciting contest this year.