996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Howdy Ya'll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 12:20 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Welcome! white 911 turbos are so damn classy. Good luck and can't wait to see pictures.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:53 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
welcome, white TTs looks great, pls post some pics up

Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Howdy Welcome!

Old 01-12-2010, 01:38 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
There's probably lot's of guys on here that have a claim to fame of some sort, but they just remain incognito. After all guys are guys: we love our cars and like to share with like minded people!

Old 01-12-2010, 02:20 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Professional skateboarders affording 911 turbos - God bless America!

Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by leftlane
Professional skateboarders affording 911 turbos - God bless America!
I'd guess Bucky, Kerry, T Hawk and a few others could afford just about whatever they wanted.

Old 01-12-2010, 02:54 PM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
welcome

i must say that i am pretty envious of anyone that can get paid good money for doing something they would do for free just because they love doing it, your a lucky guy

looking forward to the pics

Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Keep in mind guys, the part of their job you get to see on TV seems like all fun and games, but behind the scenes these guys work as hard as any other professional athlete. Physical training, rigorous travel schedules, insane amounts of practice, injuries, dealing with sponsors, and fighting for the precious few spots at the top of their sport. It's not easy, and I have a HUGE amount of respect for anyone who does it, and especially if they're successful.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:24 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I mean no disrespect at all - on the contrary, I think it's incredible when people follow their passions and still make some serious coinage. I know it's true - I watch Cribs.

I would have never dreamed that skateboarding could pay the bills when I was just a lad, that's for sure.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:26 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
When I was a lad it couldn't

My son skateboards nonstop. I watch the videos on youtube all the time and can tell you what those guys do is amazing. They are top flight athletes that spend a lot effort trying not to look like typical athletes.

Last edited by deckman; 01-12-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:31 PM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
we all know its a hell of a lot of hard work but the fact is that having a job doing something you really love is rare and i expect i am not the only one who is envious of that

i would guess that most of these guys are in it because they love the sport and want to be the best, and the money is secondary (or maybe female fans are secondary and then money)

not trying to take anything away from how hard these guys work, just saying they are lucky to be able to make a good living doing something they really love and that they would still be doing even if they didnt get paid for it

Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 PM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Congrats and welcome, you couldn't have picked a better color to start with!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:22 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Old 01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
Welcome to the 6

Old 01-12-2010, 05:08 PM
aircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura aboutaircavscout has a spectacular aura about
Welcome!

Watch out for those other white TT owners..... They are a strange group

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Howdy Ya'll