996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Howdy Ya'll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 10:02 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
From what I have read you seem to be a class act. I looked on your fb and your cars beautiful, white is the best color for any 996.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:16 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Huh, looking at the name I expected you to be an eye surgeon

I am so old that I remember when I was one of the first guys to break into backyards and get my board over the light in an empty swimming pool.

That was about 1975.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:05 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Huh, looking at the name I expected you to be an eye surgeon

I am so old that I remember when I was one of the first guys to break into backyards and get my board over the light in an empty swimming pool.

That was about 1975.

You should jump over my fence sometime then, you might not be able to get out of it though,.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:32 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by B.Lasek
You should jump over my fence sometime then, you might not be able to get out of it though,.
I would pay good money to see Jitsu stuck in your pool

Here's what everyone rode in my day:Name:  ***.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  6.2 KB
Sorry wrong picture,here's what we rode:Name:  honda70-3.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  3.4 KB

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 01-20-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I would pay good money to see Jitsu stuck in your pool
He probably has a big mean dog.

I am amazed at the crazy/stupid things I did as a kid, but yes, we would tresspass and skate in all the empty pools in our neighboorhood.

Old 01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Yeah getting out of that pool is no joke. I got video to prove it!

Here is Bucky's car now lowered with Bilstein PSS10 and equipped with the MaShaw front GT2 bumper and rear GT2 wing.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:27 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Thanks Dan, since I'm so computer iliterate I'll just send everything to you. I'm sure you're not busy

Old 01-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
LOL. Yeah I just sit here and wait for Dr Jitsu and Paulie to comment so I can join in their antics!

Old 01-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I did it. Here's a pic from OCRC this past weekend. As soon as I figure how to shrink my other pics I'll post more.

Attached Images  
Old 01-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Great looking car you have there! Growing up in So Cal and also really into skating your one of my favorite action sports athletes. Welcome to the 6.

Give me a shout if there is anything we can help you out with in the future.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know how I change my username

Old 01-20-2010, 12:52 PM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinkin' "Rune Glifberg"

Old 01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
Rune rocks a track E46 M3. He is big into cars too.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Please get rid of that rear wiper,it's driving me crazy looking at it.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Please get rid of that rear wiper,it's driving me crazy looking at it.
Haha, I am. Do you have to access the motor for it from the inside? I'm sure it's a few pounds.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Howdy Ya'll