996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Howdy Ya'll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 01:39 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Thanks to friends who know how to work a computer I finally got my photo's up of when I picked the car up. Now I need to learn to type with more than 2 fingers.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Heck chickin peckin on the keyboard is how we all started, it took me a couple years to get over 50wpm...

Old 01-20-2010, 01:44 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Heck chickin peckin on the keyboard is how we all started, it took me a couple years to get over 50wpm...

Damn 50 wpm,if you look good in a mini skirt your hired.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:45 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Bucky, I believe it's 3 bolts you get access from the inside,takes about 10min.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:51 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Bucky, I believe it's 3 bolts you get access from the inside,takes about 10min.
Thanks, I'll work on it while my house floats away later from all the rain we're getting here in SD.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:58 PM
I guess it's time to invite the honey's over for a pool party. Sorry fellas the skate board park is closed until the pool is empty again.Name:  coffee.gif
Views: 238
Size:  39.0 KB

Old 01-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Damn 50 wpm,if you look good in a mini skirt your hired.

Just checked, http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php, 66wpm and 6 mistakes. I'm 6-1, so it won't be too mini....

Yes wiper removal please! You can just un-bolt the arm and plug the hole, but the motor is a couple pounds just sitting there, so best to be removed.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
The hardest part of the wiper removal for me was re-installing the interior cover which rests just under the rear glass and hides the wiper motor assembly. After that thing came un-attached on its own quite a few more times I finally pulled it out of the car. Since I have a black car, it's not that noticeable but with a white car the white paint might be visible when you look in your rearview mirror.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer

Just checked, http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php, 66wpm and 6 mistakes. I'm 6-1, so it won't be too mini....

Yes wiper removal please! You can just un-bolt the arm and plug the hole, but the motor is a couple pounds just sitting there, so best to be removed.
Oh man, I couldn't resist. Here are my results, which felt pretty good!

Your speed was: 80wpm.

You made 2 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

Old 01-20-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm not taking that test. I'll just wear the skirt.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor
Man steve that is hauling!

Old 01-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Alan Baylis
Bucky,
Welcome to 6-speed. I haven't talked to you since we set up your M3 at Kinesis. HRE C90 was an excellent choice for wheels for your Porsche. Post pictures soon.
It's been to long, Good to hear from you. Glad to see you're still in the game.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
38wpm and 8 mistakes. Stupid pickle fingers...

Old 01-21-2010, 12:56 PM
10wpm & 5 mistakes.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL, I'm to down to earth for them to be interested in. I actually met Max from TMZ (long blonde hair guy) at a Vans Christmas party. He's a cool dude, skateboarder from No.Cal. but a little bit of a trouble maker though, hence his job. I'm about to head into HRE, I'll tell Alan and Guy you said hi.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Howdy Ya'll