996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Howdy Ya'll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 01:27 PM
bugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bmw M3 Guy
Bucky, I took that pic mike posted. I put a bunch up on page 7. I was just too sneaky.
hey Justin, what you driving nowadays?

Old 01-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Bmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant future
S4!!

Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Welcome

WELCOME BUCKY TO 6 SPEED..... NICE TO HAVE MORE WHITE 996TT ON BOARD.....

Old 01-22-2010, 05:33 PM
bugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bmw M3 Guy
S4!!
wow! your back to Audi's nice!!

i sold my M5 also ... maybe in 2 yrs, ill be in another Audi

Old 01-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Bmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant futureBmw M3 Guy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bugzysd
wow! your back to Audi's nice!!

i sold my M5 also ... maybe in 2 yrs, ill be in another Audi
What are you in now?

Old 01-22-2010, 07:17 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
WELCOME BUCKY TO 6 SPEED..... NICE TO HAVE MORE WHITE 996TT ON BOARD.....
Thanks, white is right (cars).

Old 01-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Great to see you on the 6 Bucky, you've got great taste in cars, loved your E46 and now the 996tt in white is icing on the cake.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:53 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by onelove
Great to see you on the 6 Bucky, you've got great taste in cars, loved your E46 and now the 996tt in white is icing on the cake.
Thanks, it's an addiction. I'm trying to always fine tune my decisions (cars) and I think this one will reflect that.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
you have become a forum geek!

Old 01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
I remember meeting you at willow springs with my buddy who had an aa supercharged m3 at the time as well. iirc, your clutch was toasted or something that day... anyway nice to see you on here with yet another sick ride.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
you have become a forum geek!
You sound like my wife until I throw facebook at her.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by amg destroyer
I remember meeting you at willow springs with my buddy who had an aa supercharged m3 at the time as well. iirc, your clutch was toasted or something that day... anyway nice to see you on here with yet another sick ride.
The M was an awesome car till I blew it (literally). Live and learn. Did I drive with you that day?

Old 01-25-2010, 07:22 PM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by B.Lasek
The M was an awesome car till I blew it (literally). Live and learn. Did I drive with you that day?
you rode passenger with my buddy and I rode with you for half a session. it broke like two runs later.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:56 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the 6 dude. I remember your M3 when it was full AC Schnitzer'd out being my dream car in high school. I would read your article in Dub magazine every week haha.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
True that... She is a farmer. I know more about her from posts then you do!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Howdy Ya'll