996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Howdy Ya'll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 AM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Howdy Ya'll

I'm a professional skateboarder that's new to the Porsche world but I have a strong VW (Corrado) and BMW (M3) back ground. I just recently sold my E46 M3 which at one point was supercharged. Big mistake to say the least if you enjoy tracking your car (Active stage 2 kit). I'm heavily into driving and I just recently bought a white 01 996tt that I'm in the process of building. I'll be doing a majority of the work myself which is mostly finished. I will posts some pics of where it is in the build shortly along with some driving pictures after this weeks OCRC driving event in El Toro Ca. this coming weekend Jan15,16. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. I Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:28 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
welcome to the 6...

Old 01-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Bucky Lasek? Welcome to the 6! Your buddy Kerry Getz is on here too

Edwin

Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Could this be the real Bucky Lasek? If so... Welcome to the 6speed community. Looking forward to see what you did with the car.

PS... I use to use your character a lot back in the Tony Hawk games LOL!!

Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6Speed!

It'll be a pleasure to have you here.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Could this be the real Bucky Lasek? If so... Welcome to the 6speed community. Looking forward to see what you did with the car.

PS... I use to use your character a lot back in the Tony Hawk games LOL!!
Whatever Chris... you know you used TH!!!

Edwin

Old 01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Welcome to the 6. I'm familiar with your "work" and have seen you in videos, etc. through the years as I used to skateboard and snowboard years ago. White 996TTs are some of the greatest looking of them all, so congratulations your acquisition. I'm sure you'll be enjoying that car for years to come!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Just got an email from Vividracing and it is indeed Bucky Lasek himself! Cool to have some more bad asses on the forum!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:12 AM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Welcome Bucky... Have watched you do your thing on TV... Aren't Cars a little bit tame for you?

Old 01-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor
Frank@AMS is infamous around these parts
Welcome Bucky! I'm a big fan. Let me know if we can help you out in any way.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Wecome Bucky! You will find the people here very helpful.

What mods do you have planned for the 996TT?

Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
aren't we selling your M3?

Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Page is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of lightPage is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome Bucky! There's defiantly a good crowd on here. Lots of good info from the contributing community.

P.S. Nice color choice!!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Bucky Lasek? Welcome to the 6! Your buddy Kerry Getz is on here too
As is Josh Kalis...

Welcome to 6speed.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Welcome,

I'm looking forward to meeting you at El Toro on friday, Swing by the shop if you can.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Howdy Ya'll