996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

CHP Wins...sorta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 05:24 AM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
I'm actually in the process of doing something similar f1 did but I am coming from the bottom. Cops here and *****.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:27 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
blockhed please let me know how you plat thing works please.

have 4 cars with no front plate never been stopped . my kid got stopped i took a pic of the car with the plate on the front and they were happy campers , that was a few years ago

Old 01-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Chuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond repute
It's strange (not complaining mind you) that for the number of times I've been issued fix-its (proof of insurance and forgot to put current tags on the rear plate even tho the fees were paid and paperwork was in the glove box and I showed him), the issue of my front plate has never come up....and as relentless as they are around here, I probably should put one on or I'll be contributing another $25 to "Administrative fees".

I really wonder what sort of activity, time, effort, energy it takes to process the fix-it that requires an admin fee....but of course we all know the answer is simply.... revenue generation. It would seem that it should fall under the amendment that prohibits cruel and unusual punishment....it certainly seems excessive.

Last edited by Chuck Jones; 01-24-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:25 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
hey chuck missed ya at eurosunday today.....got home dry !!! anyway i mailed my bucks in for my reg due last may still have not recieved my tags, keep the canceled ck in my golve box (opps 01 i must not have one) along with last years stuff i have called dmv at least twice. they agree it's pd but have not sent me new tags, guess i'll wate till next may ....

Old 01-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Chuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond repute
I've been sort of inactive these days...that's what the Battery Tender is for I guess. Make SURE you can find that paperwork. What pissed me off was that I had flunked smog (the 930S not the TT) so I had paid all the fees on time, but needed to get it thru smog. I finally found a place that did some work on it and got me thru smog...so I had all the paperwork there and was actually enroute to DMV to finish up. Now you'd think that the CHP guy would see all this....that I had just paid $450 to get the work done necessary to get the tags...all fees were paid...and he STILL cited me....I guess I could have gone to court and had it dismissed, but by the time you take the time, find and pay for parking....sit in the courtroom waiting for them to call your case, listen to all the lame dick excuses from other cases....it's easier to send in the $25 and call it a day.....besides it gives you something to ***** about on the forum....maybe somene will feel sorry for me.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:34 PM
cakasa is infamous around these parts
Old 01-24-2010, 02:49 PM
i do heres a rep