996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Whats the next step to go faster with K24/18G's ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 08:18 AM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
Speaking of next steps. How much lag is inherent with the "next step"? I assume this would be some sort of ball bearing setup. I have been pondering which to do on my K16 car as well. Something like a K24/18g setup or go right for the big power. I want to track the car a few times a year.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor
Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by s4ce
After pulling on a ZR1 Vette and a bolt on Cobb Nissan GTR my friend wants more now. Its only been a week or so since he got the car back

The car was built and tuned by EPL it is running very solid.
Inlet pipes, intercoolers, water injection, more boost.... There is still plenty of room to work with this set up .

Old 01-29-2010, 10:00 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tony@epl
Inlet pipes, intercoolers, water injection, more boost.... There is still plenty of room to work with this set up .
Hey Tony,
What do you recomend for inlet pipes? I have the EVO set and was going to install them this spring. Still trying to decide what my next step is as well.... Not sure I want to spend the money on the full fender intake system with my 24/18's as most of the people I've spoken to says with the 24/18's fender intakes aren't really going to help much.

What's your take on this?

Attached Images