996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Big thank you to the guys at Boost Logic!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Big thank you to the guys at Boost Logic!

Well I just picked my car up after having some things perfected due to the car being taken home early, and not doing it myself. They also built a few new things for the car (gauge mount, 2step/anti-lag button setup, Fcon Controller Selector switch mount, and test pipes for my Switzer Exhaust). Also while it was up there Justin N from Tuning Concepts was able to do all the final tuning on the car's WORKING non X-mas tree standalone (This is now 1 of 2 cars in America (maybe the world) running this setup). The car runs like a DREAM! I just got home from a 3 hour drive and my only complaint is that the GT3 is not the BEST seat for a long ride LOL! Also as I said on my Facebook, BOV's are SUPER cool around the city, but on the freeway for 3 hours you REALLY begin to hate them, lol!

I also wanted to make a correction to my last dyno numbers after talking to Justin. I miss understood what he said over the phone, and while looking at the dyno graph he repeated it. The car on that 868rwhp, which was on back to back pulls, made a Spike of 27.1psi and settled down in the 26psi area. Which would make the boost 1.78-1.8 bar. Not like the close to 1.9 that I thought we were running.

I want to thank the guys at Boost Logic for EVERYTHING they've done. That would be Zohair, Marc, Antonio (the new guy from NY), Chad, Russel, Kuro, and last but not least the man who did the majority of the actual installation and helped me do multiple things my self, Georgie. Then there is Justin from Tuning Concepts who got me together with these guys and also did all the designing, install, tuning, etc. for the standalone system. Two last thank you's that I want to make sure I know I have much love for them is Tony @ EPL (he has guided me in a ton of ways to get me where I'm at, and also wrote my original bad *** tune!) and the guys at Titan Motorsports for helping me out with a few parts.

Thank you again... BOOST LOGIC!

Old 01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I would like to thank Billy bob,Junior Gibson,Mary lou & the rest of my tuning team for my new set-up pictured below:

Name:  ConversionPic02_TN.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  75.8 KB

Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Also I would like to thank Dr Joe (my dentist) for my new look:

Name:  teeth grill.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  3.9 KB

Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Good work... often the first one is the hardest one... and due to that you get the most scrutiny...
enjoy it ...
best
mark

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks Marek

Old 01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Thank you Marek! You need to get some of your mixes up on MP3 format on your store! I've heard some of them on Youtube and they are def. bad ***!!!!

Paulie is that one of them Big Blocks there!? Also tell Joe I want the Paul Wall style grille also!

Old 01-31-2010, 04:18 PM
What are you talking about Willis,they told me it was a new super duper air filter.Damn them hillbilly's.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Thank you Marek! You need to get some of your mixes up on MP3 format on your store! I've heard some of them on Youtube and they are def. bad ***!!!!

Paulie is that one of them Big Blocks there!? Also tell Joe I want the Paul Wall style grille also!

shoot me your email Ill forward a few for you...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-31-2010, 04:50 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Chris, i want to see that b1tch on the strip dont care about the time i just want to see you break that 140 mph trap .. congrats bro

Old 01-31-2010, 05:01 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Chris, i want to see that b1tch on the strip dont care about the time i just want to see you break that 140 mph trap .. congrats bro
140 ??? That bad boy should trap 150 easy

Powell - Congrats again. That is one bad *** car. Hopefully I can hitch a ride on one of the Mexico runs during TX2K10. - Eric

Old 01-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Awesome Powell, now go get some more badass stock block records!

Props to BL as well for pulling it all together

Time for VIDEOS!!!!

Let's hear that exhaust of yours and those BOV's

Old 01-31-2010, 08:15 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Congrats Chris and Boost Logic. Looking forward to hear the performance results.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:18 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Those are outstanding numbers Chris!!

I hope you are planning to bring this car to Goliad in March...

Old 01-31-2010, 08:48 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Awesome...just awesome stuff!

Old 01-31-2010, 10:16 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Those guys were all top notch when I was working on my Supra, I have little doubt they have much to offer this community too! Justinn did one of the early tunes on that car too - we hung out and I learned :-) Good people one and all, you obviously did the right thing! Now if we could just have some easy way of installing that standalone ourselves.... ;-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Big thank you to the guys at Boost Logic!