996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Is NSX more exotic than 996TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 11:42 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
top day trader, did you use to have a type S or CL-P? Any mods?

Old 09-30-2003, 01:02 PM
Under PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud of
Originally posted by topdaytrader
LOL.. What does it have to do w/ NSX owners talking trash about Porsche???
Actually it has to do with your original question. Based on that quote from NSX Prime you are someone that would trade his Porsche for an NSX. It appears that that is what you actually planned to do. You then post a question on 2 Porsche forums as well as others, implying that Porsches are better than the NSX yet on the NSX board you do the opposite and post that you made a mistake and wish yo had gotten an NSX. Which is it? Do you even own a Porsche or do you just troll on boards trying to stir things up such as this?

Old 09-30-2003, 01:08 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-30-2003, 01:11 PM
topdaytrader is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Under PSI
Actually it has to do with your original question. Based on that quote from NSX Prime you are someone that would trade his Porsche for an NSX. It appears that that is what you actually planned to do. You then post a question on 2 Porsche forums as well as others, implying that Porsches are better than the NSX yet on the NSX board you do the opposite and post that you made a mistake and wish yo had gotten an NSX. Which is it? Do you even own a Porsche or do you just troll on boards trying to stir things up such as this?
Grow up kid. I don't think a Porsche owner will be that bore, that he needs to dig up a thread that I post more than a year ago. I would love to see your imaginary 996TT & NSX, so we'll know who's the troll here. LOL~

Last edited by topdaytrader; 09-30-2003 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:27 PM
Under PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud of
Grow up kid. I don't think a Porsche owner will be that bore, that he needs to dig up a thread that I post more than a year ago. I would love to see your imaginary 996TT & NSX, so we'll know who's the troll here. LOL~
You never answered any of my questions. Either way, I don't care to let this thread get any further off topic than it has already gotten. I'll let your posts up to now speak for themselves.

Old 09-30-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Under PSI
You never answered any of my questions. Either way, I don't care to let this thread get any further off topic than it has already gotten. I'll let your posts up to now speak for themselves.
I'm still waiting for a pic of your imaginary 996TT & NSX. LOL~

Old 09-30-2003, 05:32 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
hey don't avoid my CL question

Old 09-30-2003, 05:43 PM
No, my CL is not moded. No matter how much mods you put in, it won't be fast as 996tt. So what's the point?

Old 09-30-2003, 05:46 PM
No, my CL is not moded. No matter how much mods you put in, it won't be fast as 996tt. So what's the point?
type S or regular?

I own a 99 3.0 that's on the bottle that just serves as my daily driver.

Old 09-30-2003, 05:47 PM
CL-P not CL-S. The CL-S is not out yet when I bought the car.