996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

2007 gt street techart

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 11:20 AM
techart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of light
both cars bogged. i agree with u though what would u suggest i do to make this car faster? can u send some pics of your 996, maybe i should have gone that route

Old 02-14-2010, 04:53 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
No , speed isnt everything bro(depending ofcourse) ,you got a great balanced car , that handles like a ****!! and its probably THEE sexyest p car out there. do post some pics when she arives please .

if you want to make it faster , it will be very easy . the fuel system is allready beefed up,not sure exactly what mods the car has. but a new set of turbos, i think it allready has intercoolers, Y pipe, it should have updated DV's , and a new flash...you are spanking ALOT of cars.

Old 02-14-2010, 05:36 PM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by techart gt st
i just bought 2007 techart gt street last week. i think the previous owner was a guy named claus who ownes cec wheels. does anybody out there know anything about the car. i was trying to figure out rwhp. was hoping this car will keep up with my buddies evt700??? i should get the car in the next few days depending on weather thanks
I'm going to reserve my right to call BS and I'll happily eat my words once you post pics of this thing in your garage BUT....

It seems very strange to me that you would spend the money to acquire such a car and not do any due dilligence to verify the history. This is a pretty high profile car in the community owned by a pretty high profile figure (Claus). If I were acquiring this car I would have found a way to communicate with Claus personally (worst case I would demand to speak to his delegate).

Also, you posted this in the 996 section (with no capitalization) and the car is a 997.

Old 02-14-2010, 05:38 PM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by techart gt st
both cars bogged. i agree with u though what would u suggest i do to make this car faster? can u send some pics of your 996, maybe i should have gone that route
I take back what I said. I' now 100% convinced that you're full of it.

Old 02-14-2010, 05:41 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GAM3OVR
I take back what I said. I' now 100% convinced that you're full of it.
LOL.
I'm not one to doubt people without irrefutable facts, but you may have noticed the tone of skepticism in my first post. That, plus the OP's horrendous spelling make it even more suspect. Awaiting pics and/or delegate from CEC to post up here to verify the sale of said car.

Old 02-14-2010, 05:46 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GAM3OVR
I'm going to reserve my right to call BS and I'll happily eat my words once you post pics of this thing in your garage BUT....

It seems very strange to me that you would spend the money to acquire such a car and not do any due dilligence to verify the history. This is a pretty high profile car in the community owned by a pretty high profile figure (Claus). If I were acquiring this car I would have found a way to communicate with Claus personally (worst case I would demand to speak to his delegate).

Also, you posted this in the 996 section (with no capitalization) and the car is a 997.
just what i was going to say....

Old 02-14-2010, 08:08 PM
rbuisa is infamous around these parts
Who is Claus? Did I tell you I bought a Bugatti yesterday?

Old 02-14-2010, 09:40 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Listen, if you indeed purchased this machine from Claus, then you got one Helluva a porsche. I caution you to be careful because that machine is fast and if it's your first sports car you can get yourself in trouble in a hurry. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not call "BS" in this thread...

Post up some pictures when you get the machine... If you really want to know what this machine can do, just call Claus!!

Old 02-14-2010, 10:15 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
I know Cec listed the car on ebay last week. One of my all time favorite turbos

Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911GT700
I know Cec listed the car on ebay last week. One of my all time favorite turbos
my 2nd all time favorite, of course my yllturbo is my first.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:52 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
my 2nd all time favorite, of course my yllturbo is my first.
But I thought you said my Techart was your favorite

Old 02-14-2010, 10:57 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911GT700
But I thought you said my Techart was your favorite
sorry bro it is right after my 1st yllwturbo , 2nd place for u. almost let u slip to 3rd, fine u can be 2nd 07 gt will have to be 3rd.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
sorry bro it is right after my 1st yllwturbo , 2nd place for u. almost let u slip to 3rd, fine u can be 2nd 07 gt will have to be 3rd.
I honestly would have yours first but only if it was silver since not
Valinchino gets 2nd place..

Old 02-15-2010, 07:33 PM
techart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of lighttechart gt st is a glorious beacon of light
u guys are all very nice and funny. car was picked up today, will be here weds. this is not my first sports car. i was not bragging buy any means and i know what this car has on it cause i have all the papers, i was just curious about what type of hp it was putting to the ground. 100 percent bs, i like that, u are probably a rich snob, i was just trying to find out somethings, thats all. great idea for me to join this forum to make some new friends, that love cars. that is one of the problems when people have alot of money, sometimes they are just rude. oh well whats new. also sorry it was on the 996, im not great on computers and im very new at being on this forum. thanks for the warm welcome

Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 PM
it will be gam3over whens its in my garage

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 gt street techart