996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Everyone wants to race your TT in Miami ? Geeeeez

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Banned
lithium is infamous around these parts
You know what, I think this is unfair to all 6speed members; I apologize for this thread hijack. I am new here and don’t want to get in flaming arguments with long time members.

As for Scott in H-town; ultimate proof that money wont buy you knowledge, class or respect.

Old 12-26-2004, 05:55 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Just to let you know "lithium" is over at Rennlist and is part of the riceboy supra lackey club. He is 19 years old and drives a 951. He does not own any of the cars he claims. All he does is talks about his "friends" cars and how fast they are. He does not own a fast car and still lives with mom and dad. This kid started a flame war with Alex(the guy who has the CGT and F40) and got me kicked off the forum by his immature friends who tried to steal parts from me and started a whole thread on Supraforums about how "I tried to **** them". This kid is a clown and should be kicked off this forum.

Old 12-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally posted by lithium
Ahh Well Zack is back. Still up to your old tricks you ****ing ***?! You screwed people out of their money (This guy is a SCAMMER) and just made up 100% of the above **** about me. Plenty of people know me and the cars i own, you on the other hand have been kicked off and banned from at leat 7 forums that i know of for scamming people. We will still get you you ****ing punk.
What drama we have here.

Craig

Old 12-26-2004, 06:51 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
[B i witnessed a F50 get raped very bad (not in my car), thats why i mentioned that. [/B]
No means no! Haven't you learnt that yet?
Trying to have intercourse with a car is just plain wrong.

Old 12-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm lets see where this all started:

1) I stated that my car can pull a F50 on the freeway, you called me a ricer and said in my dreams. My car will beat an F50 in a straight line.

2) You assumed that i own an eclipse/srt4/civic/whatever. I DONT i own a MK4 supra

3) You assumed i was 16, i am not

lithium:3
scott:0

Best you could muster was some spelling nitpicking.. how pathetic, this is not a legal document its a forum thus i dont feel the need to be formal. Dont worry, i speak 5 languages my educational background is quite good.
Oh my are you dense. I laughed at you for even mentioning your car and an F50 in the same sentence. I didn't say "in your dreams". Sounds like you must be thinking that... lol
You still don't get it. I could care less about your gay freeway racing. Your car and an F50 being compared is just down right laughable.

I didn't assume you own any of those cars... your supra is just like all those cars to me. Basically, I'm lumping you in w/ all ricers. I could care less what you acually own, and now that I found out what it is... I still think it's gay... you silly rice boy. Once again, it's "Don't" not "DONT" mr. 5 languages. haha
It's not about formality, just education. If you had any, you'd automatically use abreviations correctly.

I didn't assume you're 16... I figured all your friends are along w/ all the rice-boy clans. It's just typical.
Again, you're what every 16 year old ricer wants to be some day... a 24 year old ricer.

Lastly, if I find that what was said about you is true and that you are the liar that is claimed.... you're gone.

Collin, that car is sweet. I'll take it, but I can't race mr. education here because he's just a freeway racer anyway. And as those who know me here know, 1/4 mile racing isn't why I bought this car.

Old 12-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Banned
Scott, did you read the threads on supraforums? I suggest you do, because you really do have a scammer on your hands with this ZLP ******bag. We might have our differences but this guy is the lowest of *******s.

Old 12-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
I'll look into it.
Thanks.

Old 12-26-2004, 09:02 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This thread tunred into a mess!

Guys we all know that every one of these ricer guys just wishes they had the 911 TT.... so why are we even debating!

Old 12-26-2004, 09:08 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Scott in H-town [/i]
"It's" <---- learn the English language... (see your first sentence... you have real problems with abbreviations... or should I say "you're" first sentence...) Then you go on to tell me I'm ignorant.

Rise-Boyz Kan't Speell

Last edited by paneraiwatches; 12-26-2004 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:10 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
LOL, arguing with a teenager is like aguing with a wall.....And for anyone that read the supraforums thread, that whole thread was fabricated by 2 people that have personal issues with me for whatever reason and wanted me off the forum. They succeeded, I am done messing with these ricers. Anyways, this thread needs to be closed and lithium banned. Shank, we dont need that kind of element on these forums....

Old 12-26-2004, 09:20 PM
WARDHOG is infamous around these parts
Ahh Well Zack is back. Still up to your old tricks you ****ing ***?! You screwed people out of their money (This guy is a SCAMMER) and just made up 100% of the above **** about me. Plenty of people know me and the cars i own, you on the other hand have been kicked off and banned from at leat 7 forums that i know of for scamming people. We will still get you you ****ing punk.

If anyone is confused, read this should be enough proof.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ht=Zach+Pruett

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ht=Zach+Pruett
Can't access these forums. You have to be a rice boy to access forums.

Old 12-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Banned
Originally posted by ZLP
LOL, arguing with a teenager is like aguing with a wall.....And for anyone that read the supraforums thread, that whole thread was fabricated by 2 people that have personal issues with me for whatever reason and wanted me off the forum. They succeeded, I am done messing with these ricers. Anyways, this thread needs to be closed and lithium banned. Shank, we dont need that kind of element on these forums....
who the hell are you kidding, 2 people? There are at least 30 people there all saying you ripped them off. All of them are senior respectable members.

Ruiner is on those forums, it would be good if he could chip in.

some quotes about this *******

----------------------------------------

Zach pruett??????? He ****ed alot of us!!!
He owes me sparco seats and tein ha's, and John Firth aka Axoman an hks TI! He owes Dan Jachera aka Fyrarms an hks type R intercooler! He has had over a month to send the stuff out, he never returns calls or e-mails. We have done our part and quickly sent the money out, heck Dan and I even overnighted the money to the p.o.s. !!! I heard from Ryan Woon that Zach owes him 700$ and another guy in az 1200$! Instead of selling parts to fix up youre porsche you need to sell the parts and the porsche and pay youre ****ING debts!!! He is a peice of work, watch out guys!

------------

I purchased an AEM and temp sensor from Zach from the same ad you refer to. I did receive the AEM, "new" as described about 2-3 weeks after sending him my cashier's check, but never recieved the temp sensor. While the temp sensor is hardly an expensive item, it is the principle of saying that was included and paying for it and not receiving it. Guess it could have been worse if I only got the temp sensor and no AEM. I have sent him multiple emails and he has yet to respond as well.

I hope he gets his **** together and takes care of this. I know if I was out a high dollar item, I would be making a flight to AZ to help him see that it would be in his best interest to follow through on his promises.

Brad

---------

After my final threatening phone call to Zach's voice mail (which he changed twice), Zach emailed me with an apology. Apparently my FMIC was over 2 weeks late because he sent it out with the wrong address on it. He just happened to resend it to me the day of my threatening phone call. Uh-huh. It is funny, however, that when the FMIC arrived, there was NO indication of any address correction on the box. Sure, Zach, sure...

In closing, I will never do business with Zach Pruett of Phoenix, AZ again. I am glad he is pursuing his Porsche stuff and leaving the MKIV world. People like him give us a bad name.
------------

I just came across this thread, and it reminded me that he owes me a pressure sensor for an AVCR he sold me. It is on my shelf, and I had forgotten about it, but now that I hear he has a history, I am not so understanding. Can someone please PM me his phone number, I want to get my 70.00 for the sensor from the little creep. Carl Byck

AND ON AND ON AND ON....

Old 12-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Banned
Oh yeah and he was banned from Rennlist for the same ****, as well as many other forums. Good luck with him mods

Old 12-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Ruiner is infamous around these parts

Ruiner is on those forums, it would be good if he could chip in.

I am on the forums, but I have no clue who this person is or even that a thread like that existed. I would prefer not to be involved with this. Sorry.

Last edited by Ruiner; 12-26-2004 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:21 PM
I Drive a Neon
En-Glaived is infamous around these parts
Dont laugh at all Yellow Neons, I am personal friends with one that traps 122 mph =P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Everyone wants to race your TT in Miami ? Geeeeez