996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Who will have the fastest 996TT this weekend?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 10:59 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Sean -

Congrats on the win tonight. No excuses - you won the first race. The video will show by how much.

We talked privately man to man about all the other things surrounding the run. It is what it is - you had the better run tonight and have a feather in your cap. You beat Jamie's old GT2 with Jamie driving - enjoy the victory and put all the petty stuff aside.

As far as the rest of the evening...............I don't have a mug shot to post at this point so I guess all is good.

Eric

PM coming your way.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:00 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Jamie,

The race was supposed to be a friendly encounter between Eric and me. You showed up with a camera crew purposely with the intention of trying to humiliate me.

Seriously, you are the last person who should give lectures on character, integrity, or honor. You have had a hard on for me for more than 3 years. Why do you allow people to rent space in your head for free?

And really now, is a local town police going to get an interstate warrant and someone who allegedly did some street racing? Good Lord man, use your head. You don't even own the car.There is absolutely zero chance of a case like that ever being proven.

You concocted an elaborate plot to disrespect me and it backfired as this sort of mean spirited schemes usually does.
You are so twisted in the head Sean that for once I’m not sure how to respond? It’s like you project your own internal frustrations and insecurities onto me? Who was obsessed with beating my single attempt at a 60-130 time over the past few years? Who was asking everyone you came into contact with about all the details of my set-up (I know because they would call me afterwards and laugh over it).

Once folks found out you were actually going to race Eric’s car, I brought a camera guy because about 6 people asked me to. It was a friendly run. I asked you if you wanted to run for money (per your previous post). When you declined, I never said a word.

Yes I bust your ***** on probably 1% of your posts when you are so far out of reality that it becomes entertaining to respond to you. You need to stop taking this so personally. Like I said, accept the win. I shook your hand and congratulated you.

As for telling the cops I was driving, once again, it has nothing to do with me thinking anything is going to happen. Of course I know that. But the voicemail you left Eric laughing how you told the cops I was driving....that has everything to do with character and a deeper issue you have. And you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:03 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Can't we just all get along and play nice.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
For the love of God....please give us a dry track tomorrow. I will be laying the smack down...

Old 03-20-2010, 11:28 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Today was a great day. I think Eric saw all of Houston as my passenger in the blue beast. See you boys bright an early.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:59 AM
blkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud ofblkdrago has much to be proud of
Here's a video from Sean's drag race last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejs5r86Rlk

Old 03-21-2010, 05:43 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
great video. The classic PO PO fly by. Glad no one got hurt. Congrats Sean.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:15 AM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Fu<k!...... those things are little rockets!

Old 03-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Thanks Eric,

As I stated in the other thread, you are a class act. I am just glad we all made it home safely. That car is one bad *** rig and anyone would kill to own it.

Toddimus,

Officer ______ is a great guy and a fellow enthusiast. I promised him I would stop street racing and he wants to come out to Cars and Coffee

Old 03-21-2010, 08:34 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Sean you can race him on the track today and see what happens.

Old 03-21-2010, 08:57 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Sean
Congrats! That is the way to represent H town!
Robert

Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 AM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Sean you can race him on the track today and see what happens.
Based on nothing more than wild speculation I would say Eric's car is more of an all-rounder and that his track skills are better than Sean's

Like I said - I'm completely guessing here
No offense meant towards anyone

Old 03-21-2010, 09:50 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Sean , congrats on the win ,

But , what exactly happened when the cop pulled you guys over ? did he pull just you over ? or both cars ? and did he get you with a ticket?

Old 03-21-2010, 09:52 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Sean , congrats on the win ,

But , what exactly happened when the cop pulled you guys over ? did he pull just you over ? or both cars ? and did he get you with a ticket?
You may have missed Sean's "ode to racing..."

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-dr_jitsu.html

Old 03-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blkdrago
Here's a video from Sean's drag race last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejs5r86Rlk
"****, that was a cop man! Oh....my....god...."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who will have the fastest 996TT this weekend?