996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K10... Runs in Mexico....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 11:24 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
TX2K10... Runs in Mexico....

I've been following most of the threads posted here was wondering who ran cars in Mexico over the weekend and what some of the outcomes were.... I know there were a good amount of GTR's there and I wonder how some of them did on real world mexico runs

Who was king?

Details?
Videos?
Pictures?
Descriptions?

ALL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED...!

On a side note... We went for a run this weekend locally and I got to see a 700whp GTR get walked by a local modded GT2.... wonder who that could be....

Old 03-22-2010, 11:54 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Who was the GT2 ?

Old 03-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Lots of vids done by the guys producing the Supra Nats DVD....I will see later this week if they are willing to post some.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:07 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Who was the GT2 ?
RCNJ... his car is ridiculously fast... He let me drive it yesterday and all I can say is that car is ridiculously/sick/f-ing fast

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Lots of vids done by the guys producing the Supra Nats DVD....I will see later this week if they are willing to post some.
Thanks Sean... glad you guys made out OK. Did you get a chance to run anyone else? How's your training going? Some big fights coming up!

Old 03-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Alan, I take that you read this account: Ohio GT2 vs Dr_jitsu!!!

I was teaching grappling at the local TKD school until I had shoulder surgery 7 months ago. I have been boxing the last 2 months, although it is getting tough at age 47.

My doc thinks I am headed for full shoulder replacement but my response was "the technology is improving, yes?"

Old 03-22-2010, 12:16 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
^^^^^^^^ OMFG!!!!! The sig!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLLOLLLOOLLLL I'm FU*CKN Pissing!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Alan, I take that you read this account: Ohio GT2 vs Dr_jitsu!!!

I was teaching grappling at the local TKD school until I had shoulder surgery 7 months ago. I have been boxing the last 2 months, although it is getting tough at age 47.

My doc thinks I am headed for full shoulder replacement but my response was "the technology is improving, yes?"
Yup saw your post and glad you guys worked "most" everything out... LOL

Hang in there bro... you'll be back on the mats in no time. Injuries are just part of the game (as you know) I'm currently dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck and numb fingers. 3 herniated disks and a few other minor bumps and scrapes.... Thank god I can still use my leg to push a clutch and row some gears though....

Old 03-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
^^^^^^^^ OMFG!!!!! The sig!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLLOLLLOOLLLL I'm FU*CKN Pissing!!!!!!
I thought you would like that

Old 03-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Keep update us!!