996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

IB and Mikelly

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 02:54 AM
Patrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant futurePatrnflyr has a brilliant future
This happened to our BMW folks a couple of years ago and they just moved and opened up their own forum. Never looked back, so there are now three major BMW forums instead of two... I hate to see this happen again!

John

Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's comical that in the middle of a thread about the policies of IB, Divvextreme decides to ban someone because he dares to disrespect American tuners, which Divv happens to disagree with (and then badmouths with 3rd grade schoolyard insults). In my opinion, I'd rather read 100 posts by Mike than witness one more insecure ego-stroking banning by a moderator.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by leftlane
I think it's comical that in the middle of a thread about the policies of IB, Divvextreme decides to ban someone because he dares to disrespect American tuners, which Divv happens to disagree with (and then badmouths with 3rd grade schoolyard insults). In my opinion, I'd rather read 100 posts by Mike than witness one more insecure ego-stroking banning by a moderator.
No worries. Toby still posts over on Rennlist if you want to read his posts.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-26-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:35 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !

Well said! It is always great to have a "Moderator" acts as an instigator. Very classy

Old 03-26-2010, 09:11 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
No worries. Toby still posts over on Rennlist if you want to read his posts.
And I bet that what Internet Brands looks for in a moderator is one that insults the members, then tells others to go to another (non-sponsor) forum instead. Quality.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:35 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
And I bet that what Internet Brands looks for in a moderator is one that insults the members, then tells others to go to another (non-sponsor) forum instead. Quality.
wait ....isnt that against the rules ? you cant mention or tell someone to go to another board.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:53 AM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
wait ....isnt that against the rules ? you cant mention or tell someone to go to another board.
Rennlist is owned by IB

Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Get a clue.

Toby routinely calls this forum "6bling", and has made disparaging remarks about 6speed members and their cars for years.

I have a lot of respect for this forum and her members...so no, I don't believe that someone that routinely puts down 6speed and her members should have any right to remain here. Especially when they also put down hard-working US tuners simply because they aren't european.

Whether you or Gunther like it or not is completely immaterial.

If you or anyone else want to continue this conversation, send me a PM.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-26-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:05 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
ok can i ask this to be closed? all that needs to be said has been said.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by raineycd
Rennlist is owned by IB
Bingo.