996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Video of AtomicZ GT2 vs. Jitsu GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 08:56 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Video of AtomicZ GT2 vs. Jitsu GT2

Here's a split camera view of the race last weekend. The in-car camera was in Atomic's car. I was driving during first run. We were on the right, Jitsu on the left in the HOV lane. 2nd gear start around 45-50 almost through top of 5th. You can't see Jitsu's car on the left, but he got us by 1/2 to 3/4 of a length. 2nd race Eric was driving....and the police aftermath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u58GjB4g-CQ

EDIT: 1320 Video's in car and commentary from Jitsu's car - great video

http://www.youtube.com/user/1320video

Last edited by OhioGT2; 03-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
That was great! You should make sure everyone reads the previous post with the story of the pull over first.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:01 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
so you guys out ran the cops ? or did he just decide to go after sean ?

Old 03-27-2010, 09:13 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
If you pause the video at 59 seconds, you can see us way over on the right side. After that, I blanked out and woke up at the hotel!

Old 03-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Good Times

Old 03-28-2010, 07:33 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Dr. Jitsu vs Atomic P

The first run looks really close.

Did both runs have (2) people in ATOMIC's car (425+ pounds)
and (1) in Jitsu's car? Next time make Paulie ride with Jitsu to even
it out.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:41 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I was in the Police car. It cost me a little to hire but well worth it.
Funny thing was after the officer pulled over Sean, Sean kept requesting a full body cavity search.
The officer finally agreed to let Sean off with a 85 in a 65 ticket if he would stop insisting the cavity search.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 03-28-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:04 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I had the other camera man in my car. Reducing carbs has me down to a svelt 230

Hopefully there will be some footage forthcoming from the camera in my car.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:49 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Good race guys, so there are cops in Tx too I thought it's only in Cali. Lately it has gotten way more patrolling through around here, they need money I think.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:16 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Walnuts in the cop car

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I was in the Police car. It cost me a little to hire but well worth it.
Funny thing was after the officer pulled over Sean, Sean kept requesting a full body cavity search.
The officer finally agreed to let Sean off with a 85 in a 65 ticket if he would stop insisting the cavity search.

LMAO !

Old 03-28-2010, 11:15 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Damn there are so many cars on that HWY. What time was this at? I remember when I flew in to Tx last March and took the HWY to Goliad there were only a few cars on the HWY at the time around 10pm. Let me tell you I got from San Antonio Airport to Goliad in 2 hrs and 10 minutes with a Ford Focus LOL. Do you think I was speeding

Old 03-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Here is an e-mail I just sent to the officer who pulled me over:Hello Officer B-----, I hope you are well.

This is Sean Reed, we met the other Saturday night when I was going slightly over the speed limit in my Porsche GT2

There is a fantastic car meet next Saturday morning;http://www.coffeeandcarshouston.com/

There will be everything from American muscle to Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. There usually is a Carrera GT or two there as well.

Just wanted to invite a fellow enthusiast.

You are invited to go with me if you like or take your own car. I will either be in the GT2 or a 600 rwhp M3.

Sincerely,

Sean

Old 03-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Got a question: I just got this e-mail from the camera man in my car: I'm going to make a full video, you'll see it, I'd say it's a full car length.

It'll be up shortly, I'll send you the link.

Are you 100% certain on the "Worlds fastest GT2's" I hate to title a youtube video that and have a bunch of people prove otherwise. But it'd make for a nice title!

K----

Are there any GT2's faster than Erics or mine?

Old 03-28-2010, 01:17 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I'm sure there are faster GT2's out there,some people just do not spend as much time trying to prove there car is fast to the rest of the world.

The officer replied to Seans E-mail.

Dear Mr Jitsu please stop harassing me.As I explained to you at the time of the traffic violation a complete oral cavity search is not necessary,so please STOP STALKING ME.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Paulie, I think I just fell off the chair LMFAO

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I'm sure there are faster GT2's out there,some people just do not spend as much time trying to prove there car is fast to the rest of the world.

The officer replied to Seans E-mail.

Dear Mr Jitsu please stop harassing me.As I explained to you at the time of the traffic violation a complete oral cavity search is not necessary,so please STOP STALKING ME.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video of AtomicZ GT2 vs. Jitsu GT2