996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Do Eric and I have the worlds fastest stock-motor GT2's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 12:25 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I thought of that. But it's not done yet, so it doesn't count.
True, but it will count in a couple of weeks.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
True, but it will count in a couple of weeks.
Okay, rule change. This discussion now only applies to stock-motor GT2s.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:40 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Okay, rule change. This discussion now only applies to stock-motor GT2s.
In that case, then yes, Eric, Sean and you have the worlds fastest 996 GT2's. Which begs the question. Who will run faster than a 10.5 and trap over 145mph first?
I'm having a drag day up here (Rock Falls Wi) on May 1st. Evoms is coming up with some cars, Sloss & Eric will be there with theirs. I know it's kind of a haul but you are more than welcome to come up. It would be great to see your car at the 1/4. KPG is considering it if his car is ready too.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
In that case, then yes, Eric, Sean and you have the worlds fastest 996 GT2's. Which begs the question. Who will run faster than a 10.5 and trap over 145mph first?
I'm having a drag day up here (Rock Falls Wi) on May 1st. Evoms is coming up with some cars, Sloss & Eric will be there with theirs. I know it's kind of a haul but you are more than welcome to come up. It would be great to see your car at the 1/4. KPG is considering it if his car is ready too.
Luis - I'd truly love to come see all of you guys, but you're right...that's one heck of a haul for me.

We have a drag day planned this coming Friday, so I should have some numbers then.

I'm hoping to make it down to H-town next year, so hopefully I'll see all of you guys there.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Cool, good luck on Friday. Looking forward to the #'s.
H Town/Goliad next year is a must.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:36 PM
emadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond repute
Where could I buy the TX2K10 DVD when it'll be released?? I think it will be for sale, right?

Excuse me for the OT.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by emadelta86
Where could I buy the TX2K10 DVD when it'll be released?? I think it will be for sale, right?

Excuse me for the OT.

http://www.1320video.com/tx2k10dvd.php

Old 03-28-2010, 10:12 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
pssh...i'll click off a 10.5 no problem in my 500rwhp car... no trap speed to match you guys tho! i ran Eric and Sloss here in town, they absolutely spanked me, it wasn't even funny... but on a side note, i am very excited for our RF trip in May! Should have a bunch of fast cars!!!!!

Aj

Old 03-29-2010, 12:32 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
My pbox showed 5.5 60-130 on my 206 run. I'll try to get the file off to Scott when I get back home.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:33 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
My pbox showed 5.5 60-130 on my 206 run. I'll try to get the file off to Scott when I get back home.
Damn Eric...don't let Sean see that, it'll let all the air out of his head.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:41 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
How about at TX MILE run doc ?

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I plan on also doing so but it won't be till next fall/winter.

I have gotten 2 tickets recently and the police all know me around here...fortunately I am friends with most (the head instructor of the local PD academy...which is part of the college where I teach and I judged an academic competition the other day).

We shot the **** for about 30 minutes and he gave me a heads up. Apparently my car is well know
Doc,

Get your scaredy cat *** down to the Tx Mile in October and push the
Loud pedal (on the right) until she blows...

Old 03-29-2010, 08:44 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Eric said a GT2 at 206 mph plus is "More than a handful" and requires serious
committment. Todd Zucccone can attest to this. LOL !

Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Doc, I have to admit I don't tune into many broadcasts from Sean's world but this has to be one of the most presumptuous posts from you to date. I remember you ripping Joe Curry mercilessly of his tagline of world's fastest gt2 but he had more performance numbers on that car than you do. He did 60 to 130s like yourself but also went to the drags many times to back up his posts. You have no trap speeds.. No TX mile numbers even though you are a Texan. No 0-186 data. All you have is a 60 130 time and even that isn't the fastest. I hope you don't think because you beat Eric car that his recent performance numbers transfer to you. Until you do the mile you do Not have a 200mph car. Until you trap 143 you do not have a 140+ car. A street race is a small performance snapshot, nothing more. Eric has the fastest Gt2 due to his cumulative data.....you may have the better car in the end but that is why the games must be played.... Just my opinion and I know and would expect your opinion if I made the same claims.... Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled programming from Sean's world....

Last edited by KPG; 03-29-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Sean,

^^^I have to agree with above. 60-130 is a decent indicator, street racing is ok too. But the wind at the MILE favors NOBODY. Best comparo is on the same day.
Get yourself down there in October. Do you have any idea how much it costs most of us to go down there? Having said that, it is a wonderful group of people that would even help YOU if you had problems...LOL !

Old 03-29-2010, 08:46 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Doc, I have to admit I don't tune into many broadcasts from Sean's world but this has to be one of the most presumptuous posts from you to date. I remember you ripping Joe Curry mercilessly of his tagline of world's fastest gt2 but he had more performance numbers on that car than you do. He did 60 to 130s like yourself but also went to the drags many times to back up his posts. You have no trap speeds.. No TX mile numbers even though you are a Texan. No 0-186 data. All you have is a 60 130 time and even that isn't the fastest. I hope you don't think because you beat Eric car that his recent performance numbers transfer to you. Until you do the mile you do Not have a 200mph car. Until you trap 143 you do not have a 140+ car. A street race is a small performance snapshot, nothing more. Eric has the fastest Gt2 due to his cumulative data.....you may have the better car in the end but that is why the games must be played.... Just my opinion and I know and would expect your opinion if I made the same claims.... Ok, now bacback to out regularly scheduled programming from Sean's world....
I love it, this is so true!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Do Eric and I have the worlds fastest stock-motor GT2's?